• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

11/15 GDT - DRAGON BALL Z EDITION Flames @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight's GDT will be a role playing fantasy of the Red Wing's players starring in a fake Dragon Ball production.

Click pics to see player names/portraits clearly.

h7QLkKI.jpgE0g3TFS.jpg

Main Cast Information 

Henrik Zetterberg as Prince Vegeta

TPjQw6j.png?1

image.png.2c4dee3491240635c7021ad8fb76ffae.png

Anthony Mantha as Goku

a0ItB0H.png?1

image.png.01dfb6f86c8152d57b9cd13424c63c83.png

Dylan Larkin as Trunks

jSHLjjd.png?1

image.png.4b68c2d107dfd1024b9bd1b5805ad8c0.png

AA as Gohan 

ASIly6k.png?1

image.png.32e89a3932b0bf16dd50e4cad2bc0eea.png

Coach Jeff Blashill as Master Roshi

master-roshi-dragon-ball-revenge-of-king

The Villains of tonight's production:

Jaromir Jagr as Babidi (old ass wizard dude)

350?cb=20091210131219

Mark Giordano as Majin Buu

Majin-Boo.jpg

For those of you who grew up watching Dragon Ball Z or who had children watching the show; please take a seat back to the past and enjoy the two 30 second promos. For those of you who didn't watch the show, watch the promos anyway to witness the hype the kids saw everyday all those years ago. I bring you the year 2002 on Cartoon Network. 

As the Red Wings struggle to maintain their legacy, one may wonder.. HOW, JUST HOW WILL THEY OVERCOME THIS TERRIBLE PREDICAMENT OF HAVING THE HIGHEST PAY ROLL AND s*** PERFORMANCE?

My answer is this. They need a... Desperate Assault at victory. I now bring to you, the Hype theme for tonight's game.

Desperate Assault

In closing, here is a quick gif of Don Zetterberg (who practically runs the team) and Ken Holland's relationship every night after the Wings lose a game. Blue haired gal is Holland. 

giphy.gif?fingerprint=e1bb72ff59baca4274

Safe to say The Don does not like losing. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, all characters are copyrights of Toei Animation, Funimation, and their respective companies. This is a fan based fiction.

Edited by kickazz

8 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Abdelakder needs to stop being a girly man and play in this game.  Challenge Brouwer for a rematch.  If he refuses, grab him and start pounding away.     God forgives.  LGW doesn't.  

Abdelkader is playing. Doubt he'll fight though. Nor should he with a fractured cheekbone...

31 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Abdelakder needs to stop being a girly man and play in this game.  Challenge Brouwer for a rematch.  If he refuses, grab him and start pounding away.     God forgives.  LGW doesn't.  

I'd be on board if he wasn't recovering from a fractured cheek bone. Beyond that, I agree, he needs to start throwing the body around and get in front of the net and screen Smith. 

Also, awesome GDT, thanks for posting it up @kickazz

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'd be on board if he wasn't recovering from a fractured cheek bone. Beyond that, I agree, he needs to start throwing the body around and get in front of the net and screen Smith

Also, awesome GDT, thanks for posting it up @kickazz

Smith isn't playing tonight. It'll either be Lack (most likely) or Gillies, which bodes well for us.

I expect a convincing W tonight.

Abdelkader and Booth in Frk and Helm out.

1 hour ago, BinMucker94 said:

Idk I think the final flash is way more bad ass. Plus it only took 5-10 minutes to charge that up.

Lol at Trunks always telling daddy to control it. Can't stop the flash bruh.

Edited by kickazz

Yep Smith caused us big problems last game and in effect won the game for Calgary. We should gain zone entries easier and the team should be rested.

25 bucks on the Wings moneyline. May the Octopi rain tonight!