• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

11/15 GDT - DRAGON BALL Z EDITION Flames @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Just wondering where this team could be if Tatar was producing like legit 5M guy. 

And really curious how Holland will solve next year signings, he can´t AA let go, that´s unreal, he´s got the machine which is right now turning on. What if we do keep the pace on p-o spots? Is he going to trade Green for good reward? With this season, Ken won´t be able to sign Green, he will get the money easily elsewhere. 

22 hours ago, amato said:

I don’t know about the hype, guys.... seems like it could be a filler episode

:P 

(real talk: well done! Haha love it.)

Let me get a Goku hattrick! LGW

Almost happened. Got 2. I was hoping so hard for this too. 

22 hours ago, amato said:

I don’t know about the hype, guys.... seems like it could be a filler episode

:P 

(real talk: well done! Haha love it.)

Let me get a Goku hattrick! LGW

Filler episode huh? Don't you know how dbz works, they make you wait forever then they slam all the action at you like blam! No filler last night!

10 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

wtf happened during commercial?! 

Can Witkowski get suspended for that? I love it regardless.

The best thing that happened during the commercial didn't seem to be picked up on TV at all.  The LCA had an overhead shot of Mantha laying on his guy in the Red Wings bench just laying punch after punch on the dudes head.  It was crazy.  When I got home I check my DVR and all the best stuff happened in the commercial break and they never replayed that.  But they replayed the Mantha moment on the screen at the LCA several times.  Looked like Howard was taking on three guys at once while their goalie was trying to get his attention.

No commercial break on this broadcast..

That shot Mantha explaning basics to Hammonic is visible on some videos I saw on Twitter. These are different from official camera, where´s visible only pack of wolves waiting for the rests from the dinner. 

Also only part of the story between Witkowski and Kulak is on official record, missing the important warm-up session explaining what exactly happened. 

2 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Almost happened. Got 2. I was hoping so hard for this too. 

Filler episode huh? Don't you know how dbz works, they make you wait forever then they slam all the action at you like blam! No filler last night!

All killer, no filler! One of the best things I’ve been wrong about yet! :P 

1 hour ago, AndrewK80 said:

Awesome! Thanks for that. I f***ing LOVE Mantha. He's the total package, he has it all; size, skill, speed, hands, shot, and a mean streak to go along with it. I love that he stands up for himself and his teammates, I just hope he doesn't get any more serious injuries due to the extra curriculars like last season with Witkowski...

Also, for as much as I rag on Witkowski, I loved seeing him destroy Kulak last night and then turn to Hamonic and ask him if he wanted some. :lol: What a beast that guy is. 

Sportsnet is just going on and on and on and on about this fight. They are trying to paint the Red Wings as some kind of goon squad lol.  It's over. It was a decent sized little brawl between the benches. Get over it. 

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

If anything Calgary should be embarrassed...They started it - our boys finished it...Great way for a team to bond.

Blashill is on sportsnet right now doing an interview and they are trying to keep this going and he keeps playing it down.