• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

11/15 GDT - DRAGON BALL Z EDITION Flames @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

43 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Flames did a lot of crying about the fight, but Kulak and Tkachuk are the ones who started it.  That said, that was no spear, he tapped Witkowsli on the leg.

Tkachuk is on his way to becoming on of the biggest punks in the league.  Witkowski should have given it to him too.  Unfortunately, I don't believe these teams play again this season.  Such a shame.    

"Kulak" means fist in Russian.  Clearly, they gave the wrong guy that name.

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Tkachuk is on his way to becoming on of the biggest punks in the league.  Witkowski should have given it to him too.  Unfortunately, I don't believe these teams play again this season.  Such a shame.    

"Kulak" means fist in Russian.  Clearly, they gave the wrong guy that name.

kulak also meant independent farmer. I suppose he didn't fit it either, what a waste of a name.

And tkachuk can go a kiss his daddy belly

14 minutes ago, ami said:

kulak also meant independent farmer. I suppose he didn't fit it either, what a waste of a name.

Kulak was indepentent farmer, but it was a term used by commies. Kulaks become enemies of the state, as far they were owners of the land and production estates. In 50´s, many of them were moved to Siberia, their property was nationalized (stolen), process was commonly named like "dekulakization". 

Away_With_Private_Peasants!.jpg

Davaj kulaka iz kolchoza

lol, picture fits

First game since '91 that three Wings players, 23 or younger scored at least 3 points in a game.

November 15th, 2017

Mantha - 2 goals, 1 assist

Athanasiou - 2 goals, 1 assist

Larkin - 1 goal, 2 assists

November 7th, 1991

Lidstrom - 2 goals, 2 assists

Carson - 2 goals, 1 assist

Fedorov - 4 assists

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Witkowski gets 10 game suspension for re-entering the ice after being ejected.

Hicketts?...

Ya I thought that was a bit extreme considering the circumstances, but then I realized that its an automatic 10 game suspension per cba rules. Wonder if he'll appeal it. 

1 minute ago, Euro_Twins said:

Ya I thought that was a bit extreme considering the circumstances, but then I realized that its an automatic 10 game suspension per cba rules. Wonder if he'll appeal it. 

Yeah, probably would have been a healthy scratch for half of them (or more) anyway.

11 hours ago, kylee said:

More Witkowski please 

Not for 10 games.  Coming back onto the ice is a major no-no

5 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Bullcrap suspension.  

it's an automatic suspension*

*unless it's a star player then the league will uncover some obscure rule that lets them keep said star on the ice

5 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

*unless it's a star player then the league will uncover some obscure rule that lets them keep said star on the ice

Yep David Clarkson did something very similar a couple years ago and got suspended. That said, I love the energy Witkowski can bring and he’s actually a good fighter. 

10 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

The dude barely left the playing surface, before Fatso's son decided to tap him on the skate.  He came back and was confronted by another Calgary player.  Not like the guy went to the locker room, took a shower, and then came back to beat the crap out of the entire Flames roster.  

44 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

The dude barely left the playing surface, before Fatso's son decided to tap him on the skate.  He came back and was confronted by another Calgary player.  Not like the guy went to the locker room, took a shower, and then came back to beat the crap out of the entire Flames roster.  

It doesn't matter if he barely left it or went in the dressing room, changed into street clothes, decided he was still pissed and came back out and jumped on the ice.  Once your skates are off the ice, if you go back on, it's an automatic suspension.

Just now, DickieDunn said:

It doesn't matter if he barely left it or went in the dressing room, changed into street clothes, decided he was still pissed and came back out and jumped on the ice.  Once your skates are off the ice, if you go back on, it's an automatic suspension.

Not if you’re a superstar

50 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Technically, one skate was still one the ice, as Tkachuk slashed it.