• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

11/17 GDT Sabres @ Red Wings 7:30 PM EDT

Rate this topic

Eager to see this potential masterpiece of a GDT. 

Hoping some of the momentum can carry over tonight, Witkowski serving 10 games and hoping to see him back in the lineup when he's finished serving his sentence. I haven't been thrilled with the guy until last game and it really fired me up. 

4-1 Wings win tonight, my first prediction of the season. Goals from AA, Z, Jensen, Nielsen.

58 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Am I the only one to think Eichel is overrated?

Very good hockey player, but yes, overrated in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

I think he is overrated as well. He’s still young tho. I’m sure he’ll get his s*** together at some point. Maybe.

I'm not sure if 16 points in 18 games is worthy of "get your s*** together", but I get what's you're saying. I think he'll be better as he continues to develop.

I said it before last game and I'll say it again, another's convincing W tonight. 

58 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Very good hockey player, but yes, overrated in my opinion.

I'm not sure if 16 points in 18 games is worthy of "get your s*** together", but I get what's you're saying. I think he'll be better as he continues to develop.

I said it before last game and I'll say it again, another's convincing W tonight. 

Lol true. I know a lot of Sabre fans that expect way more from him tho, at least as far as being able to take over a game. They complain about his consistency and lack of effort in the defensive zone as well. 

12 minutes ago, amato said:

Wait a minute, we brought lashoff in to play forward? :D 

Or is that just how whereever CRL got the lines from puts a 7th defenseman? Seems like an odd choice either way.. 

We've been playing with 11 forwards and 7 Dmen for at least a couple games.

I liked the interview with Blash after the last game where he connected the strategy to AA getting the chance to play Center and wing as he's getting double shifted to cover the missing forward. It's all good with me. Especially with the Dmen we have - I'd rather not having anyone playing huge minutes. This way we spread out the icetime for them.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk