• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Investigate the stands, son. Ain't no joke, s***s as real as it gets. The Con-man needs a Dahlly.

I'm so conflicted. I want them to fail in spectacular fashion, but I don't want them in the lottery mix.

People are saying they're underachieving and they're not as bad as their current record says they are, but I dunno that I actually believe that. From where I stand, Chiarelli has screwed the pooch. Their roster isn't any better than ours, aside from McDavid. I think they overachieved last season and what we're seeing this season is closer to the truth.

Meh. Whatevz. Kick the stuffing out of them tonight and let fate decide the rest.

2006. Never forget.

Edited by Dabura

48 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm so conflicted. I want them to fail in spectacular fashion, but I don't want them in the lottery mix.

People are saying they're underachieving and they're not as bad as their current record says they are, but I dunno that I actually believe that. From where I stand, Chiarelli has screwed the pooch. Their roster isn't any better than ours, aside from McDavid. I think they overachieved last season and what we're seeing this season is closer to the truth.

Meh. Whatevz. Kick the stuffing out of them tonight and let fate decide the rest.

2006. Never forget.

The other thing, is last year's roster was so different the the previous year. When you have so many new players, teams have less info when scouting you (ie. Vegas this year). Then once teams have a year of footage to break everything down, things change.

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

For me, they've ruined their interesting storyline. I really liked Edmonton when they had Hall and Eberle and they felt like the bumbling band of good guys who could never get it together due to well intentioned but incompetent management. I've always been watching them and cheering them as the underdog. But since they got rid of those guys that rode through the hard times and that the city loved, - and signed that #%^& Lucic - It's no longer the band finally making good. There's no guys getting redemption now that McDavid's there.

So, I says let the s***  show continue!!!

Let's go Wings!!!!

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk