No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/24 GDT - Red Wings @ Rangers - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Y19 said:

But ... I'm all about more.

I'm all about that bass

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

So am I. That's why I can barely move right now. Had too many servings of everything last night. Especially the potatoes. Ugh. Never...potatoing...again....

told you to ease up on the chup...

DPa0wGYUQAAQUiA.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage

54 minutes ago, Dabura said:

So am I. That's why I can barely move right now. Had too many servings of everything last night. Especially the potatoes. Ugh. Never...potatoing...again....

I call b.s. your just never doing it again until you recover from your coma lol 

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Howard isn’t being benched for “attitude issues” after his suck attack the other night? I thought attitude issues weren’t tolerated in Detroit? 

We are past that. Survival is the focus. Thus Howard tends the goal, is what I believe the reasoning is.
I predict a one goal loss. Don't like it, but that's what I have a 20 bucks bet on.

2 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

We are past that. Survival is the focus. Thus Howard tends the goal, is what I believe the reasoning is.
I predict a one goal loss. Don't like it, but that's what I have a 20 bucks bet on.

I was joking, but what he pulled was funny. 4 goals on 19 shots, gets pulled, yells at Blash like it’s his fault and “how dare you pull ME”, and tosses his stick and angrily starts removing his gloves and mask. Relax Jimmy.