• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/28 GDT - Kings @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Still sticking with the same lines though, eh? 

Hopefully he gets fired if we don't make the playoffs again this year 

Edited by kylee

4 hours ago, chaps80 said:

Seems like this was a horrid one. Quick was sharp. Facing another top goalie back on his game next up. Fun stuff.

Price is starting tonight against the sens.. so we’ll get Niemi. Either way though, we’re going to need a better effort than last night. :( 

5 hours ago, amato said:

Price is starting tonight against the sens.. so we’ll get Niemi. Either way though, we’re going to need a better effort than last night. :( 

Well hopefully we can light up Niemi. He’s had one good game this season, his last start they lost in OT. 5.50 GAA or something and no wins.

i hope management starts figuring out (if they haven't yet) that missing a playoff isn't an option - given arena attendance, team performance, etc. they do not generate enough revenue - a playoff round may compensate regular season loses a bit... so I hope mgmt will start kicking asses, holland's, blashill's, players'...they may even kick some one (or two) out.

To me this loss was not a bad thing, as in you can't cure an infarction with natural herbs. Our problems are too serious for line changes or the odd defensive addition.
Going with the medical allegory we need surgery and anaesthetics prior to that.
In my mind, and hopefully management changes their stance about this, is the part when we should be ordered on the sickbed, preparing for all that. With a new coach being the lovely nurse holding a syringe.