• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Slump started last year when,

Rate this topic

Ever since Kenny lost Marchenko via the waiver wire the Wings haven't had a Russian born player on the roster and their fortune has gone downhill since. 

To save this franchise returning to the bad days of the early 80's we need to find another Red5 and quick. 

I would try and get Tryamkin back over the pond with Ogurtsov as his D partner. 

Then try do a deal with the Bolts for Lipanov and the Jax for Abramov while tanking for baby Svech. Problem sorted Kenny and an entertaining product now on the ice. 

3 hours ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

Ever since Kenny lost Marchenko via the waiver wire the Wings haven't had a Russian born player on the roster and their fortune has gone downhill since. 

To save this franchise returning to the bad days of the early 80's we need to find another Red5 and quick. 

I would try and get Tryamkin back over the pond with Ogurtsov as his D partner. 

Then try do a deal with the Bolts for Lipanov and the Jax for Abramov while tanking for baby Svech. Problem sorted Kenny and an entertaining product now on the ice. 

Is this serious or a joke? 

I know it's slow, I know there's not a lot of traffic with the team doing poorly.... but come on. 

And I'll be honest, shame on me for clicking on a post that didn't have a complete thought in the threat title.  I knew it was going to be bad. If it wasn't, you wouldn't have been too ashamed to put it in the title.

But, please, don't post stupid stuff.   It's wasting people's time who want to engage in actual conversation. 

I don't get it with a lot of you guys on here. I post something humorous on here to lighten the mood of a lot of posters who are down in the dumps over the recent Wings performance and I get slated for wasting posters time who want to engage in actual conversation? Give me a break, only a complete moron would have taken it seriously in the first place and I assume there's none on this site anyway considering all the intellectual remarks made on most other threads by posters. It was posted to try and lighten the atmosphere as our team struggled to gain a win, but obviously not met in the manner it was intended. I apologise profusely to anyone who's  time I have wasted and endeavor not to do so in the future. 

The word is , sarcasm 

30 minutes ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

I don't get it with a lot of you guys on here. I post something humorous on here to lighten the mood of a lot of posters who are down in the dumps over the recent Wings performance and I get slated for wasting posters time who want to engage in actual conversation? Give me a break, only a complete moron would have taken it seriously in the first place and I assume there's none on this site anyway considering all the intellectual remarks made on most other threads by posters. It was posted to try and lighten the atmosphere as our team struggled to gain a win, but obviously not met in the manner it was intended. I apologise profusely to anyone who's  time I have wasted and endeavor not to do so in the future. 

The word is , sarcasm 

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, no need to get all worked up.

There are alot of dumb things posted on here, you should know that.

I never thought someone would come on here bragging about how many portfolio's and mutual funds they have, but that happened lol.

47 minutes ago, kliq said:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, no need to get all worked up.

There are alot of dumb things posted on here, you should know that.

I never thought someone would come on here bragging about how many portfolio's and mutual funds they have, but that happened lol.

I used to have a bunch of those when I was in school. We called them "Trappers" and we kept them in a "Trapper Keeper".

On 12/6/2017 at 7:40 PM, Andy Pred 48 said:

The word is , sarcasm 

Sarcasm? No according to our great posters the word is “trolling”. Because people are too dumb to tell the difference between the two things. 

This website once had hilarious, intelligent posters that kept things lively. Now we’re stuck with overly sensitive politcally correct whiners. Hence why traffic is so low now; people got turned off by said posters and straight up left. (Or reported by those whiners and banned) 

I liked your post, thought it was entertaining, keep it going. 

@kliq  you didn’t do anything wrong, I think he was referring to someone else. 

Edited by kickazz

Did someone say dumb posts? I thought I felt my name being mumbled! :lol:

If I had a dollar for every post I put here thinking it was funny, sheesh!

No worries Andy! Your posts are valuable to our forum! Good on you for trying to make light of our situation!

Now, if you guys wanna talk when all this started, let' talk Hossa v. Franzen! "The Choice" :lol:

I joke, I joke!

On 12/6/2017 at 8:11 PM, kliq said:

Hey, I resemble that remark! I see my epic experiment on manufactured online personas was wasted. FYI, you only have one portfolio that can consist of multiple mutual funds, stocks and other holdings. 

5 hours ago, lwing said:

Hey, I resemble that remark! I see my epic experiment on manufactured online personas was wasted. FYI, you only have one portfolio that can consist of multiple mutual funds, stocks and other holdings. 

Wrong

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/plan/why-you-should-have-a-separate-portfolio-for-each-investment-goal/articleshow/49427116.cms

On 12/6/2017 at 4:40 PM, Andy Pred 48 said:

The word is , sarcasm 

People act like their time isn't wasted here, Sad! Keep posting everything you got. This board needs all the energy it can get.

Im still here guys, just had some time out. Now have any of you been watching the Jnr Worlds? before i say anymore there are a few dark horses that weren't drafted, look like they could be worth taking a shot at judging by their showing so far. 

On 12/12/2017 at 3:24 PM, lwing said:

RIP.

My 7000 posts are still here and you gone bro. You lost the game.