• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut1989

[TRADE] Scott Wilson to the Buffalo Sabres

Rate this topic

46 minutes ago, kjw25 said:

Wilson must be thrilled!!! 

If you mean because we're struggling, you have to remember that Sabres are last in the league. And they're even worse than us in the past 10 (1-8-1). 

But, if you mean because he might have a chance to play a bit more, then maybe. I'm not sure how much more icetime he'll get, though.

Anyway, good move - it's good to get something for him. Now the return for Sheahan is like getting this 5th rounder in addition to upgrading a 5th for a 3rd from the Pens.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

1 hour ago, Son of a Wing said:

Might as well get something for him.

This essentially means we traded Sheahan for a late 3rd round pick.

or our 1st round for a 3rd round pick, now what idiot GM would do that trade if it was suggested ? 

Why would Wilson be thrilled? Have you ever been to Buffalo? I have, its definitely not better than Detroit!

Granted it was years ago I was there, but my impression was that it was the Cleveland,OH or Gary, IN of NY.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

24 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Why would Wilson be thrilled? Have you ever been to Buffalo? I have, its definitely not better than Detroit!

Granted it was years ago I was there, but my impression was that it was the Cleveland,OH or Gary, IN of NY.

Not to mention, they have sucked for almost a decade, and even with Eichel, they are no better then us.

Thank you for the memories Scott.  You made Mark Mowers look like an All Star.  

6 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

So in a couple of months, Scott went from the best team in the East, to an abysmal team in the East to the worst team in the east. I'm sorry Scott.....

Sorry for what?  The jobber scored zero points in 17 games.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

5 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I was there a few weeks ago. Buffalo still sucks, very boring and trashy

edit - originally I said "wite" trash but we have some sensitive snowflakes around that would rat me out. (cough cough Leftwinger)

Edited by kickazz

6 hours ago, kickazz said:

I was there a few weeks ago. Buffalo still sucks, very boring and trashy

edit - originally I said "wite" trash but we have some sensitive snowflakes around that would rat me out. (cough cough Leftwinger)

Cough, cough....you don' know me very well. I am the furthest thing from one of these  traitorous snowflakes.....cough, cough.

You'd be really surprised.

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Cough, cough....you don' know me very well. I am the furthest thing from one of these  traitorous snowflakes.....cough, cough.

You'd be really surprised.

I know that you got traded, Wilson.

On 12/4/2017 at 6:02 PM, Andy Pred 48 said:

or our 1st round for a 3rd round pick, now what idiot GM would do that trade if it was suggested ? 

No, a mediocre 4th liner for a pick.  By your logic getting McIlrath as a throw in was one of the best moves in the history of the NHL because he was a 10th overall pick.

17 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

...getting McIlrath as a throw in was one of the best moves in the history of the NHL because he was a 10th overall pick.

But we traded a 5th overall pick to get him. Terrible.

Edited by Buppy