• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/5 GDT - Jets at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, datterberg1340 said:

not to mention one needs 3 different services to be able to watch all games: nhl.tv, nhl network, and nbcsn

I blame it all on the leprechaun

image.png.3076ef5055bad1c35518b2e2a317d1ad.png

er, I mean, this guy:

image.png.8d2148cf36e7de4a90ffff92482f37a9.png

Or at least one extra service to change your location...

GREAT game.. bought tickets last minute on stubhub. Best $10 I've ever spent :D  

My biggest takeaway from the game was that it looked like blash told them to shoot every chance they got compared to other games and I’m for it.. fire as many picks on net as possible. Also, I’m glad the kids aren’t afraid to just shoot it on the power play rather than play catch for 2 minutes. LGW!

Edited by amato

Great effort last night.  What stood out to me most was they were quick and "moving their feet" (Babs wording).  Didn't see many guys get caught standing still and we were quick and crisp in gaining the zone.  Also loved Abby's reference after the game of his thoughts on the victory; "we started on time"...LOL another famous Babs line.

Edited by Learn2LuvIt

10 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Last night is proof of what this team is capable of if they want to. The problem is getting them  to do it consistently.

I think we played a very solid game the other night, so I don't want to take that away from them. However, I do believe Winnipeg may have been off their game that night. Maybe it was a case of playing down to their competition, the same way we did all the time 10 years ago. I do think we're capable of beating any team in this league (even Tampa), but that goes for any team. Such is parity. I agree though that this team's biggest issue is consistency, playing at a high level each and every night. That's on the coaching staff...

On 12/5/2017 at 11:46 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

I only saw last 25 minutes.  Helm's snipe was a beaut.

It sure was, Reminds me of the Helm of old.

Great game by the Wings, Looks like the Michigan kids of the Jets Trouba, Copp, Connor and Helebuyck were a little snake bitten there.

I agree that this game showed what they are capable of.  But it was a given in my opinion.  They should have been ready for the Jets after the fiasco.  Its this next game with St Louis that scares me.  Are they satisfied with themselves?   Can they give that effort every game?  That Canadien game should be able to motivate them for the rest of the year.