• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/15 GDT - Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Chances are I won't watch the game (need by beauty rest before going in to work tonight).

If I were to watch  - I'd probably be doing this by the end of the 1st period...

DUx5Pwn.gif

The Leafs played last night, so we're absolutely f***ed.

5 hours ago, F.Michael said:

My take on tonights game...Leafs will dominate, or they'll tie it up late in the game, and win in OT.

Either way I'm gonna say it's a loss for the Wings...Hopefully the Wings lose bad, and as I mentioned in another thread - I want the Wings to look bad so the team from Ilitch on down to Blashill admit that a 'rebuild' is needed.

No moar OT losses. Plz, God, no moar OT losses.

"Well, y'know, there's so much parity in the league and we feel like if we win just three or four of those OT games, we're right in the mix. So, no, we don't feel like we're really that far away from contending. That's why we're so excited to have [Kyle] Quincey back."

Edited by Dabura

Toronto is on a back to back without Matthews. I think we're gonna zap em. There is a minor rivalry here, could play a factor and get the team rallied up. And it's a weekend game. Vets might step it up a little. Yeah, I'll put 20 bucks on our moneyline.

Go WIngs!

Austin Matthew's is still out for the Leafs, so we have to take advantage of that and get a win.

I want to see Mantha get a goal for this one.  He had a few moments last game where he was shaking his head and looking pretty frustrated. He's pointless in the last 5. Good to see we're loaded up with that Tatar-Larkin-Mantha line.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

I'll be here for this game, finally. The last time I made a super negative prediction we won pretty decidedly, so here goes again.

Leafs win 7-1, they have a 6 goal lead at the end of the 1st. We only manage our 6th shot by the end of the 2nd period. Witkowski gets drunk between periods and gets injured trying to fight the zamboni during intermission. Our one goal is one the Leafs score on themselves during a delayed penalty, one of 13 minors we receive during the game to the Leafs 1. Blashill remains employed.

LGW!!