• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/27 GDT - Red Wings @ Devils - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Look at that, scoring chances with Frk and AA on the ice. Who woulda thunk it? Bertuzzi is having a solid game, let's stick him on the 4th line too.

Why would it be so hard to just make the 4th line Abby - Helm - Booth.  Abby and Helm would get some extra time on the PP and PK like normal. Move AA and Frk up and let these guys play. 

1 minute ago, puckbags said:

Why would it be so hard to just make the 4th line Abby - Helm - Booth.  Abby and Helm would get some extra time on the PP and PK like normal. Move AA and Frk up and let these guys play. 

Larkin, Z, AA, Frk, Mantha, Bertuzzi top 6 would produce some offense.

Bit of a dive by Larkin, he snapped his head back and the stick was 2 inches from his face, never made contact. 

The amount of winnable games this team consistently loses is simply mind-boggling. I get that the D is bad and the goaltending can be inconsistent, but end of the day, we can’t score almost all of the time. It’s crazy how mediocre we are at scoring. 

no bulls*** they skated tonight they looked decent but

scoring when it matters

defending when it matters

so many games we had the goals to win but blew it cause they couldnt defend one last period

so many games we are 1 goal away from tying but cannot get that goal

most of the offense make these ridiculous stupid passes that are never going to work or shots that are easily blocked or shots from 40' away that a blind man can stop

1 hour ago, gcom007 said:

The amount of winnable games this team consistently loses is simply mind-boggling. I get that the D is bad and the goaltending can be inconsistent, but end of the day, we can’t score almost all of the time. It’s crazy how mediocre we are at scoring. 

When your team is bottom of the league in scoring from dmen, it's gonna hurt the team's offense overall. Fix that issue and things fall into place. 

3 hours ago, kylee said:

We're such a sorry franchise. It's honestly hard to want to watch hockey right now. 

I've still watched every game, but you're right it's extremely difficult to want to watch right now. It's just more of the same mediocrity and bad decisions (coaches and players) every single night. I'm not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel either, which I know is a bit negative. But even if we land the 1st or 2nd pick this year, what then? One player does not bring this franchise back to relevance.

3 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I've still watched every game, but you're right it's extremely difficult to want to watch right now. It's just more of the same mediocrity and bad decisions (coaches and players) every single night. I'm not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel either, which I know is a bit negative. But even if we land the 1st or 2nd pick this year, what then? One player does not bring this franchise back to relevance.

I think Maple Leaf fans will take exception to that.

Look, I am not saying we are one player away from a cup, but add an elite player to this team and give us a good head coach, and I promise you we will look a lot better.

I think people really underestimated what the loss of Babcock would look like. We are seeing it now.