• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/7 GDT - Lightning @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Mrazek has been playing very well overall against the Lightning, so I don't mind this shift, let Howard heal up. I do believe he is injuried, no it is not some ploy or trade trick.

With that said I have zero belief that we can win this game. That is not to say it is impossible, but my 2 brain cells both say no, making it a clear bet Against the Red Wings tonight, 20 bucks.
Yzermans bunch simply packs too much punching power. And they have Hedman back there playing half the game. No siree.

3 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Mrazek has been playing very well overall against the Lightning, so I don't mind this shift, let Howard heal up. I do believe he is injuried, no it is not some ploy or trade trick.

With that said I have zero belief that we can win this game. That is not to say it is impossible, but my 2 brain cells both say no, making it a clear bet Against the Red Wings tonight, 20 bucks.
Yzermans bunch simply packs too much punching power. And they have Hedman back there playing half the game. No siree.

To be fair, they've lost two straight (shootout loss to the Habs, blown out by the Sens last night) and Louis Domingue will probably be in goal for them tonight.

The Bolts have our number, but this is a winnable game.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Nervous about this one, Mrazek is like 1-7-1 against the Bolts with abysmal numbers. We are gonna need to put up at least 4-5 goals to stand a chance against this offense and our rough defense. Prove me wrong boys!

You try the ramen + ketchup?