• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

Calgary

Rate this topic

Are they going to let Jagr break Howe's record for games played?  His numbers show that he should retire ASAP, but he may be sticking around just for that record at this point.  I'm too lazy to do the math, but it may be too late for him to get there this season anyway.  

As for your question, no they're not contenders.  They rely too much on one player for offense.  Completely unproven roster in postseason play.  

58 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

How exactly do you pronounce Calgary? I always pronounced it like 'calvary' but with a 'g'. But I also hear people pronounce it 'Cal' like the man's name and 'Gary' like the man's name.

Those people are stupid and should be beaten

10 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Agreed. They're the worst. Almost as bad as the people that say Dee-troit...

Eh I sometimes say it like that, but only to add emphasis, like when the pistons commercials would say DEE-TROIT BASKETTTTBALL, would never casually say it like that.

My biggest pet peeve is New Orleans. It's N'Awlins ya damn yankees.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Eh I sometimes say it like that, but only to add emphasis, like when the pistons commercials would say DEE-TROIT BASKETTTTBALL, would never casually say it like that.

My biggest pet peeve is New Orleans. It's N'Awlins ya damn yankees.

Omg I’ve had it with you. You’re as much of a Yankee as me. 

Godam wannabe.

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

PC version: The place where a thirty something year old guy with a really awesome beard got nailed to some wood about 2000 years ago. A lot of houses of worship affiliated with a spiritual persuasion named after him use 'Calvary' in their names.

Is this a story about Moses

Don’t know if they’re contenders really, but they have goaltending now. That was their problem area since Kipper pretty much. Free agents, trades, prospects all didn’t work out. If Elliott didn’t s*** the bed last season they could have done some damage. Hate that Tkachuk kid though, just like I hated his fat dad.

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Exactly. Kickazz has made LGW a toxic environment with his anti-southern rhetoric

Just cause I'm from the south doesn't mean I can't be a hockey fan too  

The reality is you're the most Midwestern guy on this forum probably. 

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

Into the East. 

1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png

The only states that should be called Midwest (based on the map and something called common sense) are Utah, Colorado, and maybe Wyoming.  No other state should receive that stupid title.  

8 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

The only states that should be called Midwest (based on the map and something called common sense) are Utah, Colorado, and maybe Wyoming.  No other state should receive that stupid title.  

That term was created a long time ago.  When the midwest was actually the middle point between the colonies and what was considered the west at the time.

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

It is a stupid name. But relative to the county's Capital (D.C), you could argue that it technically is the MidWest and everything else beyond is the Far West or South. 

Which county?