• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/20 GDT - Hurricanes @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

54 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Didn't watch the game, but are you questioning the 'process'?

The process of Holland trying to talk this team’s way into the playoffs? 

Sorry Ken. You need to actually put a team together that can do that on the ice.

Is the true rebuild and deadline sale on yet? Or do you need another 5-10 games to figure out the obvious direction you should take? Your goaltending isn’t good enough to steal games, your defence corps sucks, and your forwards are either useless, past their prime, underperforming, or just not at full potential yet. Screams rebuild to me.

We're just so bad. Rooting for the Hurricanes to make their playoff push - haven't been in the playoffs since 2009. It's amazing how they caught lightning in a bottle in 06 and have done almost nothing since. 

Edited by kylee

11 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Didn't watch the game, but are you questioning the 'process'?

It was actually the first game Ive got to see in a while, I usually only get to see the 4min recap. I couldn't believe how many times they gave the puck away, or failed to keep the puck in and how many times they tried to pass 6 times instead of shooting the puck...Holland cant possibly believe this team can make the playoffs can he?  At this point Id trade away anything he can that isn't Larkin or AA  (and maybe Mantha because I still have faith in the kid).