• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kliq

Wings Recall Hicketts

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, kliq said:

I have to think that either Abby or Helm are going on IR. Otherwise they dont have enough roster spots unless someone like XO or Jensen are traded/placed on waivers.

Daley is day to day.

mi happy he's getting his chance, although if we are calling players up on performance surely his play this season doesn't warrant the call. He only has 8 pts in 43 games and is the worse +- on the D at -10. On the other hand the kid Hronek has 18 pts in just 36 games and is a team leading +12 for the Griffins. Also a RH shot to boot.

Anyway i digress , good luck tonight Joe, dont try to transition to quick or you'll leave half the line behind you !  

23 hours ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

Daley is going to miss the next 3 games, at minimum, supposedly. I for one am happy to see someone like Hicketts, who has played his arse off, get a chance up.

He's only 5'9" 185 lbs now. The last thing he should be doing is playing his arse off! :hysterical:

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

I kinda liked what he brought to the game last night.  Don't know about his long-term upside though.  Seems like not very much.  However though, I kept thinking last night....Is this kid Brett Lebda in disguise? Basically the same player from a position and size perspective. 

22 minutes ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

I kinda liked what he brought to the game last night.  Don't know about his long-term upside though.  Seems like not very much.  However though, I kept thinking last night....Is this kid Brett Lebda in disguise? Basically the same player from a position and size perspective. 

First game. Emotions. Bright lights. Childhood dream. Midget. Would do anything to be here! Dazed. So much happening. Giving it my all! We won!

Point being, give him a game to relax. With that said I am doubtful, he is severly undersized but the game has changed. Need to see how this is handled.

He has the speed to keep up with the bigger forwards, but they can easily forward tackle him to injuries (think Peter Forsberg offensive tackles). How will that work out? Let's find out.