• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/23 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

At least the arena jams are good.

So many empty seats, though..................oh that's right I forgot.  All those seats were purchased by board members of Pontiac and Oldsmobile, who just don't happen to attend the games.  

wow that looked offsides to me and ok if your  saying his foot was on the line when he touched the puck look again its in the air and the other one is in the zone

f*** larkin for the ***** play and getting out skated and out worked losing the puck battle

f*** mrazek for not stopping the shot too

dont want to put the work in not going to be good. and as far as putting in the work bertuzzi is doing just that and almost highhandedly making the team better

Edited by brett

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

So many empty seats, though..................oh that's right I forgot.  All those seats were purchased by board members of Pontiac and Oldsmobile, who just don't happen to attend the games.  

I WANTED to see a game when I was in "The D" over Christmas, but I was priced right out.  I'm not about to pay $100+ for a crappy seat to see a struggling Wings team.  Had to get my introduction to LCA by going to the Great Lakes Invitational instead.  :evil: :ranting: