• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/25 GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

HYPE! I'll be at this one again. Hopefully I bring better luck tonight. It's kind of strange this trip though. Usually I'm devestated if the Wings lose when I make the trip down. This time, I just want to see close games. We got that Tuesday night with the OT loss. Hopefully we get another close game tonight. I would love to see us beat the rivalled Hawks though...

Wings win 4-3 in a shootout. Mantha and Athanasiou get a goal and assist each, Turgeon gets his first NHL goal, and Larkin gets 2 assists, and the shootout winner... GO WINGS!!!

I dont see any interest in Oulette, unless Holland is willing to go CHEAP. I’d like to see him try to shop Errorsson, just to see if any offers come in.

Good to see Turgeon back. It’s time to give these kids time in the NHL. Let them learn and make mistakes. There’s nothing to lose.

16 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

HYPE! I'll be at this one again. Hopefully I bring better luck tonight. It's kind of strange this trip though. Usually I'm devestated if the Wings lose when I make the trip down. This time, I just want to see close games. We got that Tuesday night with the OT loss. Hopefully we get another close game tonight. I would love to see us beat the rivalled Hawks though...

Wings win 4-3 in a shootout. Mantha and Athanasiou get a goal and assist each, Turgeon gets his first NHL goal, and Larkin gets 2 assists, and the shootout winner... GO WINGS!!!

Have fun! And take pics! :)

20 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

I dont see any interest in Oulette, unless Holland is willing to go CHEAP.

Yeah, I'm not sure he'd even get claimed off waivers.

Maybe the Leafs are a fit? Babcock seemed to like him and it's known that the Leafs would like to add a "defensive defenseman" or two.

Edited by Dabura

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

So how are we feeling about the Blackhawks possibly missing the playoffs?

On the one hand, I'm all about it. Because f*** the Blackhawks.

On the other hand, I don't want them in the lottery pool. Because f*** the Blackhawks.

I want them to be 14th worst.

I just love the fact that this team has generally been unsuccessful the minute they signed Toews to an overpaid long term contract. Also Kane to a high pay long term contract (but well deserved in his case)

Edited by kickazz

46 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I want them to be 14th worst.

I just love the fact that this team has generally been unsuccessful the minute they signed Toews to an overpaid long term contract. Also Kane to a high pay long term contract (but well deserved in his case)

They'll finish just outside the playoffs and win the lottery.

Pittsburgh and Edmonton will get the other top two picks.

I will riot.

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't usually take many pics because I just like to take it all in. That's why it's great to have my wife there, she's taking pics and videos left, right and center lol.

Enjoy the game. But Wings ain't winning no 4-3 says this 50 dollar bill I am wagering. I smell a bust.

9 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'll poop my pants if either Edmonton/Pittsburgh/Chicago end up winning the draft lottery.

Over at HF Boards the Hawk fans are now starting to realize how bad it is to have Taze signed on long-term.

Yeah I noticed a lot of them are calling Toews overrated. They have been for about a year-ish now. Seems more of the more objective posters that don't fan-boy too hard and see things for what they are. 

Edited by kickazz

9 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'll poop my pants if either Edmonton/Pittsburgh/Chicago end up winning the draft lottery.

Over at HF Boards the Hawk fans are now starting to realize how bad it is to have Taze signed on long-term.

I would surmise the brainiacs of the Hawks forum saw that coming 3 years ago.

But it is pretty obvious to the naked eye now. He looks like Apollo Creed in the 15th round of Rocky 1 to me out there.

4 hours ago, chaps80 said:

I dont see any interest in Oulette, unless Holland is willing to go CHEAP. I’d like to see him try to shop Errorsson, just to see if any offers come in.

Good to see Turgeon back. It’s time to give these kids time in the NHL. Let them learn and make mistakes. There’s nothing to lose.

If you can get something for Kindl, toucan get something for XO. As for Turgeon, I 'm wondering if they're showcasing him. Booth has been up all season, what other reason to send him down?

59 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

I would surmise the brainiacs of the Hawks forum saw that coming 3 years ago.

But it is pretty obvious to the naked eye now. He looks like Apollo Creed in the 15th round of Rocky 1 to me out there.

Didn't Apollo still win tho?

10 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

If you can get something for Kindl, toucan get something for XO. As for Turgeon, I 'm wondering if they're showcasing him. Booth has been up all season, what other reason to send him down?

He did indeed, on points. But every common man saw Rocky as the winner. Was over 5 years I saw it last but still remember the post-bell Creed mumblings "there won't be no rematch", <repeat>.

However I wasn't reflecting on the outcome, but I certainly can't fault you to bring it up, nice touch. Just the general feel I get when watching a former solid player about to go down. Something tells me you can see it aswell.

4 hours ago, Dabura said:

So how are we feeling about the Blackhawks possibly missing the playoffs?

On the one hand, I'm all about it. Because f*** the Blackhawks.

On the other hand, I don't want them in the lottery pool. Because f*** the Blackhawks.

Ya, I'd rather see them and pit make it, and then lose in the 1st round.

19 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I doubt it. Turgeon wouldn't fetch much of a return right now, and what purpose would it serve to trade a 21 year old, whose putting up solid numbers in the A, for a mid round draft pick? We traded up to get him in the draft, and he's been progressing well. I've been impressed with him, and I hope we keep him, even if it is (likely) to be our 3rd / 4th line center.

34 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

19 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

He did indeed, on points. But every common man saw Rocky as the winner. Was over 5 years I saw it last but still remember the post-bell Creed mumblings "there won't be no rematch", <repeat>.

However I wasn't reflecting on the outcome, but I certainly can't fault you to bring it up, nice touch. Just the general feel I get when watching a former solid player about to go down. Something tells me you can see it aswell.

Why don’t we correct it to Apollo from Rocky 4. 

12 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

To be honest...I never quite defended Taze, but I always wondered why some like yourself deemed him overrated a few years ago...I guess you're a man ahead of the times ;)

I’m one of the weird fans that analyzes players and watches their highlights a million times to read them. 

People always say Datsyuk is a magician. 

Truth is, he literally is because just like any magician he uses the same magic tricks to Wow people. (We all think he has crazy tricks but it’s the same routine).

1. Cutback move. 

2. Chip backhand pass

3. Sneak in, lean in sticklift.

Toews sucks. His only magic trick is Patrick Kane. He does average things other players do all the time. 

Edited by kickazz