• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/25 GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Just now, Wingnut1989 said:

he got neutered 

5 minutes ago, sputman said:

I'm happy with his production, but it baffles me how Bertuzzi went from being somebody who would fight his own teammate in a development camp to somebody who won't throw a hit in the NHL.

Put Steve Moore's nephew on the ice. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Why anyone shows up at the LCA is beyond me.

To think they have the audacity to charge us fans to watch this mess.

Tickets are actually cheap. $50 for lower bowl. Take advantage of this season I say. 

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Toews 1 assist, +4.

Pwned u tonight, KA.

He missed an empty net from 10 feet away. He sucks. +4 cause he got carried by the kid that got a hatrick

Edited by kickazz

i shouldnt have even spent the 20$ to watch the stream this year. ugly team. kids arent doing much. 

need a top 20 player again like young dats and Z someone who can rack up 80-90 pts score 40 goals

need a top D someone who can improve the whole defense and offense. man was lidstrom special. i dont think well ever see another lidstrom or anyone close to him f***

Mrazek should have started, plain and simple. He's been the better goalie, so if the point was to try and get wins and shorten the point gap, he's your go-to. I called this game being a blowout as soon as they said Jimmy was starting. I have nothing against Howard, but he hasn't played well over the past 20 or so games... only has like 6 or 7 wins in that span.

1 minute ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

Mrazek should have started, plain and simple. He's been the better goalie, so if the point was to try and get wins and shorten the point gap, he's your go-to. I called this game being a blowout as soon as they said Jimmy was starting. I have nothing against Howard, but he hasn't played well over the past 20 or so games... only has like 6 or 7 wins in that span.

Ya, Blash often talks about riding the hot goalie. He should do it.

Jimmy was excellent for the most part so far, but he did have his slumps. Everyone was so focused on his resurgence and improvement that they failed to notice them, or gave him a pass. He's been good enough to win games, but usually allowed a stinker or two in many. Which again, went unnoticed, weren't his fault, or got a pass.

The minute one goal gets by Mrazek these days it's the end of the world. It's all his fault and he sucks.

It sucks when the only game you get to see is one like this. That's why it frustrates me when the team plays like garbage. Every team loses games. But you should at least be able to leave the game without feeling like you just got ripped off. 

This team is like a used car. I know I'm not buying a brand new piece of Detroit engineering. But I should at least get a car that doesn't stop running before I get it home.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie