• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/25 GDT - Blackhawks @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Luckily I didn't get to watch this game...Id love to know how these guys (nyquist, tatar, mantha, zetterberg, larkin, anthanasiou) decide to show up....I spent the last 30 mins watching old Zetterberg highlights and almost cried-I totally get he is aging/aged BUT he used to do things that only elite players could pull off and his shot was amazing, does a dude like Z not work on his shot anymore?  Because he should.  Ive seen at least 12 times this year where he should have picked cherries and instead hit the goalie or shot it wide (and I don't see many games) I get he doesn't have the wheels he used to have or the body to enable him to maneuver like he used to, BUT when hes given a golden opportunity front and center dude needs to bury it...

Just wanted to say I got home and turned the game on at the 10 minute mark of the 1st period just to immediately turn it off. I can't wait until this season is over and Blashill and Holland are gone. 

4 hours ago, joesuffP said:

We’re only 2 points up from being the second last team in the NHL. Coyotes are running away with dead last

Huh?  I just checked the standings, and we're 9 points ahead of Buffalo and 7 ahead of Ottawa.

4 hours ago, kylee said:

Just wanted to say I got home and turned the game on at the 10 minute mark of the 1st period just to immediately turn it off. I can't wait until this season is over and Blashill and Holland are gone. 

What if they arent gone

9 hours ago, Jersey Wing said:

When it gets this baaaaaad all one can do is laugh, Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey take it away:

If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope He like enchiladas, because that’s what He’s getting

Except the Wings aren't good enough, fast enough, and gosh darnit, people don't like them. Oh wait, that's Stuart Smalley.

15 hours ago, brett said:

i shouldnt have even spent the 20$ to watch the stream this year. ugly team. kids arent doing much. 

need a top 20 player again like young dats and Z someone who can rack up 80-90 pts score 40 goals

need a top D someone who can improve the whole defense and offense. man was lidstrom special. i dont think well ever see another lidstrom or anyone close to him f***

https://giphy.com/gifs/xTk9ZPSV1TLrKjONO0/html5

image.png

Edited by DatsyukianDekes