• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

2/3 - Red Wings @ Florida Panthers GDT 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

18 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

For FF sake.  Like all goalies don't do that lol.  I would have too

Not the right time to do it with less than 10 seconds on the clock.  Needed to secure the point there.  I don't know what he was thinking.  I trust Mrazek as far as I can throw s**t.

Why even have the blue crease?  The guy was in the blue.  End of story.

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

Not the right time to do it with less than 10 seconds on the clock.  Needed to secure the point there.  I don't know what he was thinking.  I trust Mrazek as far as I can throw s**t.

He feels equally ill about you.

6 minutes ago, brett said:

so helm and dekey.  ser are our go to guys now

Right?!  Where are the "big guns"?  Again I only saw the highlights but on them was not Larkin, Mantha, AA, or Goose.  Zetterberg was on there but it was unfortunately on a Panthers goal.  Seemed like a bad showing, and that last goal could definitely been called either way-but I agree at that stage of the game try and make the save don't flop down and go for the call...Too bad

I'm sorry, that wasn't goaltender interference, that was minor. I would be very happy if that is never called interference. Green had a slight nudge which pushed Huberdeau closer to Mrazek and Mrazek moved closer into Huberdeau. They didn't deserve to win this game, plain and simple. Look beyond that, Mrazek made the stop, why in the hell didn't Green defend better and shove Huberdeau out of the crease area? Look even beyond that... our D is scoring now and our forwards are missing on the score sheet. Our powerplay is atrocious and we had chances in that department, too. 

Come on guys and gals, step back from your blind spot and look at that last goal, unbiased. At worst, it could go either way, it wasn't definitive. 

I think the goalie interference is a joke and if I was in charge that goal should count everytime, lets be honest he barely touched him but.....................as the rules go in this league right now that goal should not have counted. Made contact inside the blue paint. The grey area is huge right now. 

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with this outcome. Mrazek was good and let us get closer to Dahlin. 

All that matters.

“Winning chance with losses” - Kickazz 2017/18

But I thought Mrazek playing well was screwing us?

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You do know we lost right?

Obviously. But in one thread there’s complaints about Mrazek screwing the team over with his play, but in here it’s all good if he played well cause the team lost? Pick one.