• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bar Down

David Pope

Rate this topic

Drafted by the Wings in the 4th round 109th overall in 2013, he’s a 6’3”, 200 lbs LW in his senior year at University of Nebraska-Omaha.

He’s tied for 3rd in the NCAA with 38 pts in 27 games, and T-2nd in the nation with 19 goals. 

I really haven’t been able to find much information about him but he seems like  an intriguing prospect. Has anyone else heard anything about him? Is he on the Wings radar to be signed after his season ends?

The Wings brass let James De Haas sign elsewhere after a stellar senior year at Clarkson last year and he’s having a great season in Philly’s organization. I’d hate to see that happen with Pope, too. 

Edited by Bar Down

10 hours ago, Bar Down said:

Drafted by the Wings in the 4th round 109th overall in 2013, he’s a 6’3”, 200 lbs LW in his senior year at University of Nebraska-Omaha.

He’s tied for 3rd in the NCAA with 38 pts in 27 games, and T-2nd in the nation with 19 goals. 

I really haven’t been able to find much information about him but he seems like  an intriguing prospect. Has anyone else heard anything about him? Is he on the Wings radar to be signed after his season ends?

The Wings brass let James De Haas sign elsewhere after a stellar senior year at Clarkson last year and he’s having a great season in Philly’s organization. I’d hate to see that happen with Pope, too. 

Isn't De Haas in the ECHL? I think he was signed by Lehigh Valley, not Philly.

Nebraska-Omaha is pretty bad too, so Pope is doing this mostly on his own.