• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

Brenden Smith placed on waivers ON HIS BDAY. LOL

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I can't even. I was laughing so hard I had to step out of the break room.

People say Holland can't trade, but he deserves a ton of credit for this one. He managed to sell basically a useless player for a 2nd and a 3rd.

Handing out big contracts to McDonagh's buddies last year is really gonna bite NYR in the rear lol. And now they're listening to offers on McDonagh too lol

20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

People say Holland can't trade, but he deserves a ton of credit for this one. He managed to sell basically a useless player for a 2nd and a 3rd.

Handing out big contracts to McDonagh's buddies last year is really gonna bite NYR in the rear lol. And now they're listening to offers on McDonagh too lol

It's also the Sens 2nd pick, which is basically a late first rounder :hysterical:

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh nice so we got Zach Gallant and a top 40 pick for a player that is actively hurting another team lol

Faith in Holland restored

Faith in his drafting and trades, absolutely. Now if we could put someone else in charge of contracts...

Just now, kickazz said:

This honestly makes the NYR looks so bad. Not even hating on Smith right now but just appalled at NYRs decisions. That was a high paying contract they gave him... just to waive him..?

I've always gotten sick of the Rags being in on seemingly every big piece of trade bait and UFA. Glad to see it has finally caught up to them. 

14 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Faith in his drafting and trades, absolutely. Now if we could put someone else in charge of contracts...

I've always gotten sick of the Rags being in on seemingly every big piece of trade bait and UFA. Glad to see it has finally caught up to them. 

Yeah they're looking to blow up the whole team now, which is the end result of constantly making moves for the sake of making moves

The worst part was "on the first year of a $17+ million contract" - FIRST YEAR!  Its not like they locked up a player long term for big dollars and then got bitten towards the end of the contract.....he literally just signed the deal.

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

This honestly makes the NYR looks so bad. Not even hating on Smith right now but just appalled at NYRs decisions. That was a high paying contract they gave him... just to waive him..?

It’s the NYR way 

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Talking to Rags fans...

Apparently he got married this summer, has been partying in NYC a lot, and showed up to camp completely obese. I wonder if he's loaned his ID to any teletubbies recently...

That s*** wuda never happened under Zs watch. 

Looks like Smith showed his idiotic colors even moreso in NY

Hah. What a story, completely fubar. Glad we dropped him, that was a right move if any. Happy ******* birthday.

I still hold a hard grudge against him for pushing the puck while sitting on the bench on to the ice in the playoffs against the Lightning resulting in an automatic penalty. For me, that is simply unacceptable. I would have dropped him on the spot and let the lawyers handle it.