• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

2/9 GDT Red Wings at Islanders 7:00 PM EST. RIP Brenden Smith edition.

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Cause he’s supposed to want to be traded and put on a show for NYI for Holland or something?

s***ty game by him for sure, but these games have happened all year no matter who played.

On to the next..

I'm sure he wants to be traded, but he's not gonna with these performances

just stopped by to say hi.  I cannot think of anything encouraging to say.  I always think they will win, despite evidence to the contrary.  After tonight, I am Switzerland... neutral opinion the rest of the season.  What will be, will be.

So sad for Z, who plays his heart out each and every game, including this one... and then has to face the damned media scrum afterward.  :wub: you, Hank.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm sure he wants to be traded, but he's not gonna with these performances

He might want to be traded, he might not. But ya, if he does, this one sure didn’t help him. 

Didnt watch the game, but how does a team allow 4 straight pp goals. That’s just atrocious pk, I don’t care who is in net. Lol

6 minutes ago, joesuffP said:

And on Brendan Smith night too

2nd and 3rd rounder to get him, sign him to a 4 year multi million deal, and he gets waived after not even 2/3 of a season. 

I don’t care if we lost tonight, it pales in comparison to that dumpster fire. 

4 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

He might want to be traded, he might not. But ya, if he does, this one sure didn’t help him. 

Didnt watch the game, but how does a team allow 4 straight pp goals. That’s just atrocious pk, I don’t care who is in net. Lol

Defense is way too soft in front of the net. They couldn’t push an empty cardboard box out of the crease if they tried. 

7 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

just stopped by to say hi.  I cannot think of anything encouraging to say.  I always think they will win, despite evidence to the contrary.  After tonight, I am Switzerland... neutral opinion the rest of the season.  What will be, will be.

So sad for Z, who plays his heart out each and every game, including this one... and then has to face the damned media scrum afterward.  :wub: you, Hank.

We love ya loo. Go Zetty! 

7 goals on 29 shots......:clap:

11 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Say hi to Brunner. :lol:

Looks like it was quite the wild game...Bertuzzi's hack looked more then a little soft but none the less cost 4 straight goals :eh:.  Absolutely crazy, luckily I just caught the highlights as seeing them loose this one that way after a 3-0 lead may have actually killed me...

I know it may not matter, but Holland needs to can Blashill now. Put in a coach that has a chance of not ruining every single player on this team. He calls out the young kids but lets Tatar float around out there like a week old helium balloon... worthless. Great contract there Holland, his 22 points is sure worth the 5+ million he's paid.

You know what good coaching looks like in a crazy game like this? After allowing them to get within 1 goal of us (5-4), call a freakin' timeout and regroup with your PK/defensive effort. 

That game was a s*** show.  We deserved to lose it in RT.

Sure, Clutterbuck is a weenie and the homer in me says "No way that's deserving of a major penalty" ...but the Wings deserved every goal that was scored on that major.  Just flat fell apart.  Garbage fire. 

Also, I noticed earlier in the day that the Red Wings page mentioned something along the lines of "PK much improved with the return of Abdelkader, Helm, and Glendennning" 

uh. yeah. sure.

Edited by e_prime

A beautiful loss. Wish it was on regular time though. Now drop what you can and keep everything young. We might not win a lot but it'd be fun to watch.

Edited by Jacksoni