• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hankzet40

Mrazek traded to Philly for Conditional 3rd and 4th Picks

Rate this topic

Another glory day for the brand new Red Wings! First treating Mrazek like s*** by exposing him to the waivers and then trading him for nothing while also retaining salary... And all these having no goalies in the pipeline. Well done!!!

For the Flyers it has all the potential to be "reserve" Bob trade.

4 minutes ago, RusDRW said:

Another glory day for the brand new Red Wings! First treating Mrazek like s*** by exposing him to the waivers and then trading him for nothing while also retaining salary... And all these having no goalies in the pipeline. Well done!!!

If Mrazek hadn't spent most of the last two years looking like an AHL goalie he wouldn't have had to worry about it.

I'm guessing this means they had no intention of qualifying him this summer, so they got at least a 4th for a guy they were going to lose for nothing later, and potentially quite a bit more.  4th (or more) > nothing, especially when there isn't much of a market for goalies.  Holland did a good job.

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I dont really care about this.  Petruzzelli is our guy now.  Need to clean this dump of a team and get what we cn while we can.

A guy who can't even put up a .900 sv% in the NCAA? He's trash. 70th best in the NCAA. And they have a worse goaltender in the AHL to boot. Now they get to depend on Howard, the glass man, both mentally and physically, and two guys who likely will be career back ups if we are lucky? Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

If Mrazek hadn't spent most of the last two years looking like an AHL goalie he wouldn't have had to worry about it.

I'm guessing this means they had no intention of qualifying him this summer, so they got at least a 4th for a guy they were going to lose for nothing later, and potentially quite a bit more.  4th (or more) > nothing, especially when there isn't much of a market for goalies.  Holland did a good job.

Everyone needs to read this post.

Edited by kickazz

16 minutes ago, RusDRW said:

What are you even talking about? He was never exposed to waivers.

This has to be a troll or a kid.

38 minutes ago, RusDRW said:

Mrazek treated the Red Wings like s***. The kid scammed them out of about 6 million real dollars. Good luck in Philly, you'll be happy with their unique fanbase, get me those conditional draft picks.

31 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Well, 4th round selection is nothing.

Of course, Holland had no intentions qualifying him. That is called bad asset management.

25 minutes ago, kliq said:

What are you even talking about? He was never exposed to waivers.

This has to be a troll or a kid.

Confused it with expansion draft which is basically the same thing as waivers. You definitely got my point but decided to pretend you had no ideas what I'm talking about :)