• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hankzet40

Mrazek traded to Philly for Conditional 3rd and 4th Picks

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Much like what you said in the other thread? I'd say you need to look at yourself in the mirror, but with hatred like that it would shatter in to a million pieces.  A while ago you had to come up with a few different usernames because you couldn't control yourself, I'd dial it back some.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
noun: homophobia
  1. dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Nothing I said supports this term.  Unless you are saying that Jimmy IS homosexual (which there is nothing wrong with) and because I do not like him, that is why you called me this. Other than that, not sure how this name calling even supports anything we've talked about.

But you are right, I do not like Jimmy, because he stinks and makes to much money, oh and he's Swedish, oh wait....anyway, but whatever his personal preference in life is, it does not have any bearing on my dislike for him.

b5acb7b819a1568fc9ba2deee6deb5e0.gif

Come on Lefty, you don't like Howard so in an effort to take a shot at him you say that he probably pitches and catches. How is that not homophobic? 

You would never say, "Dahlin is a sick prospect, he probably pitches and catches" reason being that a saying like that would only be used from you about a player you do not like, because in your mind "pitching and catching" is an insult. (ie. homophobia.).

Saying someone is *** should not be an insult. 

3 minutes ago, kliq said:

Come on Lefty, you don't like Howard so in an effort to take a shot at him you say that he probably pitches and catches. How is that not homophobic? 

You would never say, "Dahlin is a sick prospect, he probably pitches and catches" reason being that a saying like that would only be used from you about a player you do not like, because in your mind "pitching and catching" is an insult. (ie. homophobia.).

Saying someone is *** should not be an insult. 

However, saying someone is disney.com should be an insult

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Much like what you said in the other thread? I'd say you need to look at yourself in the mirror, but with hatred like that it would shatter in to a million pieces.  A while ago you had to come up with a few different usernames because you couldn't control yourself, I'd dial it back some.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
noun: homophobia
  1. dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Nothing I said supports this term.  Unless you are saying that Jimmy IS homosexual (which there is nothing wrong with) and because I do not like him, that is why you called me this. Other than that, not sure how this name calling even supports anything we've talked about.

But you are right, I do not like Jimmy, because he stinks and makes to much money, oh and he's Swedish, oh wait....anyway, but whatever his personal preference in life is, it does not have any bearing on my dislike for him.

Oh yeah what did I say in another thread now?

Play stupid and ignorant all you want, what you said is definitely homophobic and you know it lol

I don't really care at this point Lefty. It's not the first or the last time you'll say something bigoted.  It's all a big joke at this point. Remember when you claimed the Holocaust never happened? Pepperidge farms remembers...

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh yeah what did I say in another thread now?

Play stupid and ignorant all you want, what you said is definitely homophobic and you know it lol

I don't really care at this point Lefty. It's not the first or the last time you'll say something bigoted.  It's all a big joke at this point. Remember when you claimed the Holocaust never happened? Pepperidge farms remembers...

See: ESPN thread, but unlike you, I laugh at these things because they're not true. If someone doesn't like the player you like, then you start throwing ape s*** at them.

Edited by LeftWinger

33 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

See: ESPN thread, but unlike you, I laugh at these things because they're not true. If someone doesn't like the player you like, then you start throwing ape s*** at them.

Lots of posters disagree with me about players. We get along just fine.

It's the people who post anti-Semitic and homophobic remarks, like you, who I take issue with.

Hope that clears things up for you.

33 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

You've gotten better out of necessity.  The plastics, with the help of a few overzealous mods, ran 90% of the members off LGW.  So I wouldn't say that u get along just fine.  You've learned not to be such a know-it-all so you don't have to talk to yourself.  I agree with you here about the bigotry.  There's no room for it.  But you acting like the LGW messiah is a joke.

Thank you for the feedback Scott, but I am in fact the LGW messiah and I do in fact know it all.

5 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

CRL, be a man and accept the apology.

Oh crap, that was chauvinistic.

Damn, no respect for excrement.

WTF, damnation in a public forum?

Jesus, I just used the F word.

Lord's name in vain.  Golly.

Disrespecting Pluto?

#teamplanetpluto

:hysterical: Apology....there was no reason to apologize. He's the one that told me to keep jerkin off to Tippett. I just figured one of us should put an end to it before it got too far, as he always takes it, as you see with his response...but don't confuse what I said with an apology.

4 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

You've gotten better out of necessity.  The plastics, with the help of a few overzealous mods, ran 90% of the members off LGW.  So I wouldn't say that u get along just fine.  You've learned not to be such a know-it-all so you don't have to talk to yourself.  I agree with you here about the bigotry.  There's no room for it.  But you acting like the LGW messiah is a joke.

Don't be so hard on yourself Cady, I dont think you ran anyone off this board. Maybe @Bill Berzeench but not you.

In all seriousness, the board has died down because the Wings are no good, and because I think alot of people are now posting on Twitter and Reddit. 

ugh...stuff Twitter. The discriminate WAY too much. I do miss some of my followers but I had to quit it. I l know my post in the Humboldt thread got deleted because I made it kind of political, which is fine, but when that lady said what she said about the only reason that people raised so much money, it broke the straw in my back...I was out.

But I do agree, it's just that the Wings are bad, super bad right now, it'll pick up after the lottery and the draft.  Look at it this way, even when the Wings are bad, the diehard(er) fans still come here!

WOWZA...This thread took a turn for the worse.  I personally think its a shame people cant make jokes anymore without it being taken for anything but what it was, a joke.   I personally thought the pitching and catching thing was hilarious, that doesn't make me homophobic nor does it make Leftwinger homophobic.  It was a joke....Whilst trying to figure out the actual problem here, is it the joke he made or the fact its about Howard (which he obviously dislikes-an opinion hes also entitled to I might add) that's the problem?   If its the joke we might as well tag #metoo everywhere around here all become vegan and sit around singing kumbaya  waiting for the second coming of Christ-which I also saw is Christopherreeveslegs so luckily we wont have to wait too long :balloon:

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Thank you for the feedback Scott, but I am in fact the LGW messiah and I do in fact know it all.

What’s Scott’s last name? 

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:
2 hours ago, kliq said:

Did you get in a band again?

Well. Did you? 

8 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

WOWZA...This thread took a turn for the worse.  I personally think its a shame people cant make jokes anymore without it being taken for anything but what it was, a joke.   I personally thought the pitching and catching thing was hilarious, that doesn't make me homophobic nor does it make Leftwinger homophobic.  It was a joke....Whilst trying to figure out the actual problem here, is it the joke he made or the fact its about Howard (which he obviously dislikes-an opinion hes also entitled to I might add) that's the problem?   If its the joke we might as well tag #metoo everywhere around here all become vegan and sit around singing kumbaya  waiting for the second coming of Christ-which I also saw is Christopherreeveslegs so luckily we wont have to wait too long :balloon:

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

Nah, when you say something about someone's favorite player, or at least the one he is bending over backwards to defend, you can't joke about anything. You can't even have an opposite opinion about it. They get Butt hurt! :ninja::hysterical:

Howard is Horrible. That is why Mrazek was dealt, he got us a better return and no one wanted Howard, maybe he'll be a bit more wanted come this TDL. But hey, after watching the IIHF U18, we need to get another top 5 next year anyhow!