• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jonas Mahonas

The Post Office

Rate this topic

If there's one place I hate worse than the DMV, it's the U.S. post office.  These people are the biggest jerkoffs alive.  I just spent 3 hours getting my daughter a passport.  I get there and ask what I needed first and made sure I had it.  Then after waiting an hour in line, they tell me I need something else.  I raise my voice at the lady and ask her why she didnt say that an hour ago.  She throws her hands up in the air and says "Im not gonna take this abuse."  I say "What abuse?  You just need to learn how to do your job better.  You're wasting our time."  She leaves out the back to who knows where.  I drive home to get the document while my wife stays there with my son.  Both kids going apes***.  Get back, and finally get to someone competent.  3 hr visit over.  Passport ap in the mail.

I'd have to say Comcast customer support is like this for me. Where I live, the population is so low that the only reason you are at the DMV or post office for more than an hour is them solely wanting to mess with you. 

I understand your frustrations though, I used to live in Atlanta and dealt with more issues like this.

19 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'd have to say Comcast customer support is like this for me. Where I live, the population is so low that the only reason you are at the DMV or post office for more than an hour is them solely wanting to mess with you. 

I understand your frustrations though, I used to live in Atlanta and dealt with more issues like this.

As someone who has worked for Comcast customer support back in the day, YUP! I used to get wrote up for actually helping people, when they'd want me to follow their script verbatim and transfer them around. 

11 hours ago, marcaractac said:

As someone who has worked for Comcast customer support back in the day, YUP! I used to get wrote up for actually helping people, when they'd want me to follow their script verbatim and transfer them around. 

Worked customer service back in the day for a small company (nowhere close to comcast). No scripts, absentee boss, but I was good at the job.

I ******* hate comcast so this doesn't apply to them (please get the highest up person you can and be mean to them) but I do not understand customers who are rude over the phone. Don't be rude to ANYONE (besides comcast) over the phone. It will only make your own life worse. 

I'm customer service. If you're calling me, it's because you need something. If you need something, be nice to the person who's helping you get that. Most of these people are normal competent people (not comcast) who just want to get your business resolved, so they can get you off the phone and go on with their day.

Customers who behaved ok, or what I would consider normal, got regular normal customer service from me. Easy.

Customers who were pleasant, or even charming, I would bend over backwards for. Lookout!... I might even give you free stuff or waive something off your bill, and whatever you need done just became my companies top priority. I love you and you can call me whenever. You make my day nice, I make yours nice, Easy.

Customers who treated me badly, suffered as much as I could make them suffer. You need or want something? Lol good luck with that, cause I hate you. And now I'm going to put up every roadblock I can and screw you. Never to your face, but as soon as I hang up that phone any business you had with myself and my company is going to go poorly for you going forward. I know based on some actions I took that I cost some customers hundreds of dollars.

Lesson: Only be dick on the internet or to Comcast

Oh and you'll never get these people fired. I only had one customer ever manage to reach my boss with a complaint, and he basically said to them "lol yeah ok bye" My boss and I were drinking beers across the street like an hour later.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Worked customer service back in the day for a small company (nowhere close to comcast). No scripts, absentee boss, but I was good at the job.

I ******* hate comcast so this doesn't apply to them (please get the highest up person you can and be mean to them) but I do not understand customers who are rude over the phone. Don't be rude to ANYONE (besides comcast) over the phone. It will only make your own life worse. 

I'm customer service. If you're calling me, it's because you need something. If you need something, be nice to the person who's helping you get that. Most of these people are normal competent people (not comcast) who just want to get your business resolved, so they can get you off the phone and go on with their day.

Customers who behaved ok, or what I would consider normal, got regular normal customer service from me. Easy.

Customers who were pleasant, or even charming, I would bend over backwards for. Lookout!... I might even give you free stuff or waive something off your bill, and whatever you need done just became my companies top priority. I love you and you can call me whenever. You make my day nice, I make yours nice, Easy.

Customers who treated me badly, suffered as much as I could make them suffer. You need or want something? Lol good luck with that, cause I hate you. And now I'm going to put up every roadblock I can and screw you. Never to your face, but as soon as I hang up that phone any business you had with myself and my company is going to go poorly for you going forward. I know based on some actions I took that I cost some customers hundreds of dollars.

Lesson: Only be dick on the internet or to Comcast

Oh and you'll never get these people fired. I only had one customer ever manage to reach my boss with a complaint, and he basically said to them "lol yeah ok bye" My boss and I were drinking beers across the street like an hour later.

Truth. I've only ever went out of my way to help those who were pleasant to talk to. I'd hang up on people who were being s***s. This includes my Comcast times. Comcast service sucks because of how rigid they are with scripts and bulls***, so being polite doesn't get you anywhere either, unless you got a guy like me on the phone who didn't care about the job. 

In the end, I'm very glad to now be as far away from any type of customer service as I can. 

On 2/20/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

If there's one place I hate worse than the DMV, it's the U.S. post office.  These people are the biggest jerkoffs alive.  I just spent 3 hours getting my daughter a passport.  I get there and ask what I needed first and made sure I had it.  Then after waiting an hour in line, they tell me I need something else.  I raise my voice at the lady and ask her why she didnt say that an hour ago.  She throws her hands up in the air and says "Im not gonna take this abuse."  I say "What abuse?  You just need to learn how to do your job better.  You're wasting our time."  She leaves out the back to who knows where.  I drive home to get the document while my wife stays there with my son.  Both kids going apes***.  Get back, and finally get to someone competent.  3 hr visit over.  Passport ap in the mail.

That's sucky, you can go online and make an apointment or  click the get in line button and it tells you how many minutes you have till its your turn. I use either one of these when i go.  But that sucks that someone has to act like that it is a customer service job and she was just very poor at it.

My Devil is Dishnetwork -__-  I wanna get out of that contract so bad, 10 months to go............

On 2/23/2018 at 1:26 PM, LadyRedWing said:

That's sucky, you can go online and make an apointment or  click the get in line button and it tells you how many minutes you have till its your turn. I use either one of these when i go.  But that sucks that someone has to act like that it is a customer service job and she was just very poor at it.

My Devil is Dishnetwork -__-  I wanna get out of that contract so bad, 10 months to go............

Tv / Internet service providers suck!!!