• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

2/22 GDT - Sabres at Red Wings 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

A game we will likely win and no scribblings in the thread? I am betting on a victory. We are a clear favorite in this one, which is quite a rarity these days.

I am suspending our goal to drop as low as possible for this game, I want us dropping Buffalo.

6 minutes ago, kjw25 said:

Mrazek only 1 goal allowed in his debut!!

He has to win what, 5 games during the regular season to add more value to our draft pick? That's one down. 

Meanwhile, this GDT is panning out about how I expected a Wings Sabres matchup would.

:lol:

Please at least unload some of these contracts and give us fans a few positive things to look forward to in the offseason and this... whatever kind of rebuild, non-rebuild this is. 

In these ones I always feel a little sorry for the home fans, could have got their monies worth seeing a shoot out but Sabers score with .02 in OT.  Obviously being the wings they should know this is how they roll though :lol:...And yaaaayy Petr for his first win, can't wait to see his brand spanking new philly mask when shes done

Blashill post game:

”We just gotta dig in here and find away to finish these games. This is the Bufflo Sabres, second worst team in the league without there besr player. But we can beat any team, I am a big believer, we have elite players like Abby and Ericsson, both scored tonight. They follow my process and that’s why they scored.”

16 hours ago, Jacksoni said:

A game we will likely win and no scribblings in the thread? I am betting on a victory. We are a clear favorite in this one, which is quite a rarity these days.

I am suspending our goal to drop as low as possible for this game, I want us dropping Buffalo.

That didn’t work out. Still got another unneeded point though. Dropping further down the draft order slowly. 

7 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

We just had to wriggle a point out of this stinker.

But of course.

7 hours ago, kjw25 said:

Blashill post game:

”We just gotta dig in here and find away to finish these games. This is the Bufflo Sabres, second worst team in the league without there besr player. But we can beat any team, I am a big believer, we have elite players like Abby and Ericsson, both scored tonight. They follow my process and that’s why they scored.”

Is this for ******* real?? Hahaha

8 hours ago, 13dangledangle said:

In these ones I always feel a little sorry for the home fans, could have got their monies worth seeing a shoot out but Sabers score with .02 in OT.  Obviously being the wings they should know this is how they roll though :lol:...And yaaaayy Petr for his first win, can't wait to see his brand spanking new philly mask when shes done

And his new black/orange/white whatever combo equipment. I’m guessing he’s got a set on the way. All black would be cool, but knowing him, Probly white with orange.