• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/02 | Detroit Red Wings @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET

Rate this topic

JEff Blashill coached team:  Battle hard for over half the period to get that first goal of the game! :64 seconds later, losing 2-1. Tank for Dahlin, who you jut won't get. There is no way the NHL gives Detroit the #1 overall pick.

...plus Average jimmy. Had to put that in there.

Edited by LeftWinger

43 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

At this point if we can lose the rest of our remaining games that'd be great.  I have come to terms with it and it's fine 

#Dahlin

Let’s start after tomorrow night. Going to the game and won’t hear the end of it from my buddies.

Where is the "neg" button when you need it!?!?

E is far, FAR from my favorite, but G D it, he has been our best D-fensive D-Man all year long. I say re-sign him!

....uh, ok, ok maybe that was a bit too much enthusiasm.

Dang it! With each post we attempt, its just a mystery when it'll make the 2nd page!

Edited by LeftWinger

Yes, that’s definitely taking it way too far. E was never the worst defensmen on the team like some made it seem but his resurgence this season is only that of an average top 4 defense first defensmen that compliments playing with a puck mover on his pair. Far from an impact player. Funny that the media starts praising Ericsson and people suddenly jump on the bandwagon to such extremes

I never seen anything on twitter or during the broadcast that he was scratched because of illness and assumed it was a coaching decision. Not saying he deserved it of all the defense but Blashill taking some risks at this point of the season would be nice to see one way or another

11 hours ago, joesuffP said:

Yes, that’s definitely taking it way too far. E was never the worst defensmen on the team like some made it seem but his resurgence this season is only that of an average top 4 defense first defensmen that compliments playing with a puck mover on his pair. Far from an impact player. Funny that the media starts praising Ericsson and people suddenly jump on the bandwagon to such extremes

I never seen anything on twitter or during the broadcast that he was scratched because of illness and assumed it was a coaching decision. Not saying he deserved it of all the defense but Blashill taking some risks at this point of the season would be nice to see one way or another

Where are people taking his good play to extreme's? I've noticed some praise go his way, but I havent read anything that out there. Lefty's post above was tongue in cheek, so I wouldn't count that.

Edited by kliq