• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

3/15 GDT | Detroit Red Wings @ Los Angeles Kings | 10 PM ET

Rate this topic

33 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

Loving these late games as I actually get to see them.  I never thought Id be cool with seeing them lose these games, but its quite the opposite, a loss now feels like an actual win.  Strange days indeed

lol, we're in The upsidedown now...

tumblr_oyk7awvPDz1wek8cxo1_1280-15093259

Al looking over the LCA

30 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Holy s*** coreau sucks. Better find a better backup.

I thought it wasn’t coming out until 19?!

It's not out until 2019 but I read that they were going to take a two to three year break between the second and third season as the stars were at the age where they go through drastic changes quickly (the puberty can be a bastard).  I'm stoked it's only going to be a little over a year between them

Edit:  WE DID IT AGAIN!!  WOOOOOT

Edited by 13dangledangle

I'm done rooting for this team watching this team supporting the team giving a goddamn about the team as long as Blashill coach 

We're not getting Dahlin.  We're not going to be better next year. If we do get Dahlin  i'm betting Kenny Holland will fail to build a team around him. Like the oilers. 

Why are people upset? These losses are good. We’re officially picking #5. Just last week we were picking #8 or something. 

These games are bringing me nothing but joy. Odds at Dahllin is literally increasing with each game. 

With Vancouvers next win; were upto #4. 

7 points out of being #1 overall. Closest tank in years. The battle of the bottom feeders is intense this year. 

Edited by kickazz

12 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Why are people upset? These losses are good. We’re officially picking #5. Just last week we were picking #8 or something. 

These games are bringing me nothing but joy. Odds at Dahllin is literally incresing with each game. 

Ottawa's next win puts us at 4. Vancouver need 2 wins to jump ahead of us.

We have the worst record in the league over the past 10 games. Vancouver have the next worst. We need them to start winning some games.

Arizona and Buffalo have been playing well. Hopefully they keep it up.

Last year the lottery bumped us down two spots in the draft. I really think we're going to jump up this year.

36 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Ottawa's next win puts us at 4. Vancouver need 2 wins to jump ahead of us.

We have the worst record in the league over the past 10 games. Vancouver have the next worst. We need them to start winning some games.

Arizona and Buffalo have been playing well. Hopefully they keep it up.

Last year the lottery bumped us down two spots in the draft. I really think we're going to jump up this year.

may the odds be ever in our favour

3 hours ago, kickazz said:

These games are bringing me nothing but joy. Odds at Dahllin is literally increasing with each game. 

7 points out of being #1 overall. Closest tank in years. The battle of the bottom feeders is intense this year. 

I am, personally, upset because Blashill should have been fired already. He's only hindering the team at this point. I'm upset because I have zero faith that Holland (if he stays) will fire him like he should. The guy is so very clearly out of this depth at this level. I am also upset because I fear Ilitch has not balls and won't do what's necessary in replacing Holland. I am happy that we are increasing our odds at a lottery pick and more than likely picking in the top 5... I am not as gung-ho about Dahlin. I would love to have him but I am also skeptical we get in the lottery and get 1st. I am intrigued by Svechnikov and Zadina. There are also some defensive consolation prizes in Boqvist, Bouchard, and Hughes. We have big issues with our D, but we also have big issues with our forwards. We have big issues everywhere, actually... I hope they sign Bernier in the off-season to back up... scratch that, start over Howard. I also hope they trade some pieces if possible to make room for other guys. It's funny, if we get Dahlin, they'll have to move someone and hopefully will let Green walk, regardless. Bring up Hicketts, and let's see Hronek get a chance before this season is up.

13 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Keep in mind - that idiot behind the bench increases our chances of landing the 1st overall pick.

Oh, I'm well aware. He's not getting canned in-season anyway, so it's hopefully win-win. He absolutely has to go, though. We can't even play spoiler to other teams hoping to get in at this point. It's just sad.

On 3/16/2018 at 12:17 AM, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Holy s*** coreau sucks. Better find a better backup.

I dunno how a 6'6 220lb or whatever he is goalie can be so horrible. He was born with the main thing he needs to cover the net, size. Top of his head is over the crossbar when he's on his knees. Stand up square to the shooter and cut the angles down to nothing. He seems to think he's got all this athletic ability. He's a big awkward bean pole with zero of it. You can't be all over the place and off your skates sliding and lying on the ice trying to stop shots when you don't have the reaction time to do it. 

Not saying Bishop is the greatest. He's pretty overrated. But Coreau would do good to study tapes of him and how he uses his size to his full advantage.

10 hours ago, chaps80 said:

I dunno how a 6'6 220lb or whatever he is goalie can be so horrible. He was born with the main thing he needs to cover the net, size. Top of his head is over the crossbar when he's on his knees. Stand up square to the shooter and cut the angles down to nothing. He seems to think he's got all this athletic ability. He's a big awkward bean pole with zero of it. You can't be all over the place and off your skates sliding and lying on the ice trying to stop shots when you don't have the reaction time to do it. 

Not saying Bishop is the greatest. He's pretty overrated. But Coreau would do good to study tapes of him and how he uses his size to his full advantage.

That's why he's a career AHL goalie.