• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

Rate this topic

His Nick name is Holmer not Homer. 

No, its Not fair enough. I'm critical of players from all different nations. 3 just happen to be Swedes. I was critical of re-signing Samuelsson when he was past his usefulness, as was I about Bertuzzi. I would love to see where I was complaining about Holmer to where it showed a bias towards him because of his nationality, as well Lilja. Complaining about a few bad plays or stupid moves is NOT on the same page as my dislike for Nyquist and Franzen regarding their horribleness.

11 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

No, its Not fair enough. I'm critical of players from all different nations. 3 just happen to be Swedes. I was critical of re-signing Samuelsson when he was past his usefulness, as was I about Bertuzzi. I would love to see where I was complaining about Holmer to where it showed a bias towards him because of his nationality, as well Lilja. Complaining about a few bad plays or stupid moves is NOT on the same page as my dislike for Nyquist and Franzen regarding their horribleness.

11mmns.jpg

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Who made you the nickname king? Sammy is Samuelsson's nickname, among others.

I would love to see where I was complaining about Holmer to where it showed a bias towards him because of his nationality, as well Lilja. Complaining about a few bad plays or stupid moves is NOT on the same page as my dislike for Nyquist and Franzen regarding their horribleness.

Wait wait wait... so you're very clear saying you complained about Holmstrom just because of bad plays, not his nationality.

But your dislike for Franzen and Nyquist is "NOT" on the same page as that.

Soooo you dislike Franzen and Nyquist because of their nationality, and not necessarily just bad plays?

/confuse

31 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

charlie-conspiracy-470x310@2x.jpg

33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Who made you the nickname king? Sammy is Samuelsson's nickname, among others.

Wait wait wait... so you're very clear saying you complained about Holmstrom just because of bad plays, not his nationality.

But your dislike for Franzen and Nyquist is "NOT" on the same page as that.

Soooo you dislike Franzen and Nyquist because of their nationality, and not necessarily just bad plays?

/confuse

*sigh*

I dislike Franzen and Nyquist because they suck.

I didn't say I complained about Holmer at all. But used an example to say there's a difference if you complain aboutf a bad play or if they suck. If you would actually read a post, you'd see I said "horribleness" not "nationality." 

Thank you. I will no longer participate in thread derailing subjects. You like players and I like players, you don't like players and I don't like players. Simple.

Continue thread subject.

His teammates called him Holmer....

19 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

*sigh*

I didn't say I complained about Holmer at all. But used an example to say there's a difference if you complain aboutf a bad play or if they suck. If you would actually read a post, you'd see I said "horribleness" not "nationality." 

Thank you. I will no longer participate in thread derailing subjects. You like players and I like players, you don't like players and I don't like players. Simple.

Continue thread subject.

Holmström was known to many fans in Detroit by the nickname of "Homer." He acquired the nickname "Demolition Man" while playing in Sweden, where he was also called "Holma."

You don't dislike Franzen and Nyquist because they suck. They were/are each better than the majority of the other forwards on any of their respective rosters, yet you don't rail against those other players.

Your hate-fullness towards them is bigoted, whether that's due to nationality or not. Which is why your rationality on the this board constantly comes into question. 

29 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

*sigh*

Continue thread subject.

So you think swedes suck. Got it.

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You don't dislike Franzen and Nyquist because they suck. They were/are each better than the majority of the other forwards on any of their respective rosters, yet you don't rail against those other players.

Your hate-fullness towards them is bigoted, whether that's due to nationality or not. Which is why your rationality on the this board constantly comes into question. 

They suck.

Again, you lack reading skills. Wiki says he was known by many FANS in Detroit as Homer. I said his TEAMMATES called him Holmer.

Don't appreciate being called a bigot when I'm not. I don't RAIL against anyone. I have not said anything near as much about Nyquist this year as I have the prior two. That you can bet on and look. I brought up Nyquist because you guys are advocating trading AA because he is no good, when Nyquist has totally crapped his pants since he re-signed. Maybe AA will do the same and you betcha I will complain about him if he gets a big ass contract and s***s himself.

Edited by LeftWinger

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

They suck.

Again, you lack reading skills. Wiki says he was known by many FANS in Detroit as Homer. I said his TEAMMATES called him Holmer.

Don't appreciate being called a bigot when I'm not. I don't RAIL against anyone. I have not said anything near as much about Nyquist this year as I have the prior two. That you can bet on and look. I brought up Nyquist because you guys are advocating trading AA because he is no good, when Nyquist has totally crapped his pants since he re-signed. Maybe AA will do the same and you betcha I will complain about him if he gets a big ass contract and s***s himself.

Again, you lack reading skills. I didn't call you a bigot, I said "your hate-fullness towards them is bigoted". If you understood the meaning of the word and how I used it, you'd know I didn't call you a thing. Always playing victim...

So they suck. Ok, did/do they suck more or less than Cory Emmerton, Joakim Andersson, Jan Mursak, or Dan Cleary?

I don't RAIL against anyone.

And water isn't wet

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Again, you lack reading skills. I didn't call you a bigot, I said "your hate-fullness towards them is bigoted". If you understood the meaning of the word and how I used it, you'd know I didn't call you a thing. Always playing victim...

So they suck. Ok, did/do they suck more or less than Cory Emmerton, Joakim Andersson, Jan Mursak, or Dan Cleary?

And water isn't wet

Water isn't wet...its water. Water makes things wet.

Don't get me started on my disdain for Dan Cleary. I was not a fan of any of the others you mentioned either. Wasn't a big EmDogg fan, Andersson was bad and I complained about him getting playing time over more deserving players all the time. Mursak wasn't around enough, but didn't like his attitude of "if I am not in Detroit I am going home." 

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Water isn't wet...its water. Water makes things wet.

Don't get me started on my disdain for Dan Cleary. I was not a fan of any of the others you mentioned either. Wasn't a big EmDogg fan, Andersson was bad and I complained about him getting playing time over more deserving players all the time. Mursak wasn't around enough, but didn't like his attitude of "if I am not in Detroit I am going home." 

Yeah, that's what I said... water isn't wet

You didn't answer the question. Are your reading skills impaired again? I asked if those players suck more or less than Franzen and Nyquist.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I expect nothing less! So much hate to give

No hate whatsoever to give.  Not everyone has to like the same players you like. But hey lets keeping this going!

Edited by LeftWinger

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

No hate whatsoever to give.  Not everyone has to like the same players you like. But hey lets keeping this going!

Image result for derailed

Wow why did you include a picture of a horrific passenger train wreck??? Because we are off topic? That's in extremely poor taste... especially with the Humboldt wreck going on right now...

Yeah let's end the convo here

Lefty isnt racist so much as he is ageist. Any player over 25 is a big turn off for him. He likes young players. Really young. The younger the better. And big. REALLY big. No such thing as man who is too big for Lefty. Yep, he loves him some BIG, young boys. Doesnt matter to him if they are black, white, hispanic, asian, or european. Just as long as they are young. And big. REALLY BIG. Nothing weird about a grown man who spends hours a day thinking about young boys. Really young boys. And dont forget big. Because its sports, so its totally not weird. Just as long as they arent small. Lefty is majorly turned off by small, old men. And by old, i mean old enough to grow a facial hair. Miss him with that s***.

:lol:

You have a list of user names that rival the amount of entries in the Dictionary, most of them made for one reason, to come in here and jump on me...I hardly think I am the stalker. But please continue to keep getting banned to only come back as a new one, the names are getting interesting. RightWeiner was a good one!

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wow why did you include a picture of a horrific passenger train wreck??? Because we are off topic? That's in extremely poor taste... especially with the Humboldt wreck going on right now...

Yeah let's end the convo here

You're right about the train pic. I could've gotten a different one. I just selected the first one that came up.

If you hadn't already figured it out, Lil Bert is here to stay. He is now a permanent part of the REBUILD.

St. James also tweets that the Red Wings have decided not to send forward Tyler Bertuzzi to the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL for their playoff run. They believe Bertuzzi has done enough at the AHL level and want him to hit the gym and get stronger with a full offseason of workouts.

27 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

If you hadn't already figured it out, Lil Bert is here to stay. He is now a permanent part of the REBUILD.

St. James also tweets that the Red Wings have decided not to send forward Tyler Bertuzzi to the Grand Rapids Griffins of the AHL for their playoff run. They believe Bertuzzi has done enough at the AHL level and want him to hit the gym and get stronger with a full offseason of workouts.

Why wasn't this being done before?

2 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Why wasn't this being done before?

I’m sure it was; now it’s just a little longer of a summer workout. It just says that management views a longer summer in the gym as more beneficial to him/the team than getting him some more minor league hockey experience. I can agree with that.