• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

GDT: Final Game Of The Season- Thankfully

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, MileHighWingsGuy said:

Failed at the tank, still lost the game...wonderful!!!

Didn't mean anything. Since we we only got 1 point we stay worse then Vancouver, and even if we lost in regulation we still wouldn't have passed Montreal. Today was a success from our end. Now had Arizona or Montreal won, different story.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

For the Wings? Same as they've been the past couple weeks (Booth / Ouellet in for Svechnikov / Hicketts).

Daily Faceoff said on D they were rolling with DD/Daley, E/Jensen, Kronwall/XO but I thought they have been going with E/Daley, DD/Jensen, Kron/XO. Also, DF has AA centering the 4th with Booth on the 3rd which I'm almost sure is wrong.

So is this right?

DP 1 DP 2 DP 3

D1 Dan DeKeyser Jonathan Ericsson Niklas Kronwall
D2 Trevor Daley Nick Jensen Xavier Ouellet

Line 1

Line 2 Line 3 Line 4

LW Tyler Bertuzzi Darren Helm Andreas Athanasiou Martin Frk
C Henrik Zetterberg Dylan Larkin Frans Nielsen Luke Glendening
RW Gustav Nyquist Anthony Mantha Justin Abdelkader David Booth 

3 hours ago, kliq said:

Daily Faceoff said on D they were rolling with DD/Daley, E/Jensen, Kronwall/XO but I thought they have been going with E/Daley, DD/Jensen, Kron/XO. Also, DF has AA centering the 4th with Booth on the 3rd which I'm almost sure is wrong.

So is this right?

Not sure. I know they started with the normal lines. The defense pairs may have switched up at some point though. I drank a lot last night, so I can't say for sure...lol

Any reason you're wondering?

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Not sure. I know they started with the normal lines. The defense pairs may have switched up at some point though. I drank a lot last night, so I can't say for sure...lol

Any reason you're wondering?

lol, at the end of every season I like to record what lines/pairings they rolled with. Typically I go with what they went with for the most part, if its playoffs I'll record what they had in their last game. I've been doing it since 2002.

6 minutes ago, kliq said:

lol, at the end of every season I like to record what lines/pairings they rolled with. Typically I go with what they went with for the most part, if its playoffs I'll record what they had in their last game. I've been doing it since 2002.

Trying to keep NHL 18 as realistic as possible, huh?;)