• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I wasn't saying you were the bad guy. Just that the exhausted overall political and socially charged rhetoric from multiple members on the last couple of pages of this thread would have warranted warnings and probably suspensions in another LGWs lifetime. We're not supposed to be talking about this s***. Ya feel? 

The mods have forsaken us!

3 minutes ago, RobotHeart said:

The mods have forsaken us!

I've ALT+PRINT SCREENed the living s*** out of this thread. Can't wait till the mods try and come down on me in a GDT this fall. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

5 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Proactive Self-preservation. 

Wouldnt you just love to see one of these LGW mods, when The 91 of Ryans disrespects our website to say, 'get that son of a ***** off the forum right now. Out. He's banned! He's banned!'

2 minutes ago, RobotHeart said:

Wouldnt you just love to see one of these LGW mods, when The 91 of Ryans disrespects our website to say, 'get that son of a ***** off the forum right now. Out. He's banned! He's banned!'

I would. because then I could start showing them ALT+PRINT SCREENs of this thread and be like "WTF dudes!!? Where were you when Robot and others dragged that SCF thread into the weeds???" Then they'd be all like "OMFG you're right!!!" Then they'd make me a mod, and then I'd ban you for the half-dozeneth time :lol:

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I would. because then I could start showing them ALT+PRINT SCREENs of this thread and be like "WTF dudes!!? Where were you when Robot and others dragged that SCF thread into the weeds???" Then they'd be all like "OMFG you're right!!!" Then they'd make me a mod, and then I'd ban you for the half-dozeneth time :lol:

Oh please. I've been banned way more than a half dozen times.

Fine, I'll play your stupid ass little game. Let's pretend for a second that Donald Trump didn't call black NFL players sons of *******. Instead, he said that any player that kneels in peaceful protest against the injustice of police officers shooting unarmed black men, a noble cause to champion, is a son of a ***** and deserves to be fired from their job. That is equally deplorable. - Why all the ad hominem attacks? We should be able to converse like adults. We don't have to pretend that's what he said, that IS what he said. Notice how we've corrected from "he called blacks sons of *******" to "he called protesters sons of *******" big difference. I understand your POV, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Kneeling during the anthem is IMO a direct insult to veterans, and I think there's a better time and place to protest than this.

Yes, I am absolutely cherry picking things from our nation's history that are good while simultaneously condemning the things that were bad. It's called progress. I know that conservatives are allergic to it, but I promise you that it's not as scary as it sounds. - More ad hominem attacks, color me surprised. Yeah you're cherry picking things YOU think are good. Not everyone agrees on what is good and what is bad. Therefore the rationale "but we did that thing once in the past" is a completely unsound argument.

No, I pointed out the fact that Trumps base is overwhelmingly white, and that if he had painted white people as rapists, drug dealers and murderers the way he did mexicans, he wouldnt have won a single primary. - Why are we comparing whites to Mexicans? Do you think Mexican is a race??? Or are you assuming there are no white Mexicans?

Trump is not a better man than you. - I will take that as a tremendous compliment. Thank you.

We aren't talking about Bill Clinton's actions right now. If thats something you'd like to discuss in the future, I'm all for it. But right now, we're talking about Trump. And whatever errors his predecessors might have made in the past dont excuse Trumps wrongdoings. See, you know that Trumps behavior is indefensible, so you're trying to muddy the waters so that you dont have to admit it. Intellectually shady, bro. - I understand your point and whole heartedly disagree. Bill Clinton is not just a predecessor, if Trump had lost Bill would have been back in the white house as first man. If we're going to scrutinize Trump's behavior with women, the alternatives husband, a very influential former president, is very much on the table too. Bill Clinton is a rapist, infowars.com :bye:

So Trump has consistently mocked people by acting like they are mentally retarded. And that's better.... how? - So Trump has consistently mocked people by acting like they are stupid (fixed it for you)

What a great role model. - Can be said of every American president... do you want me to bust open the ol civics book to explain why American presidents are not subject to military code, or can we just drop this one?

So you're telling me that it made you proud as an American to hear your president talk about the White House that way. Cool. - Proud? Wut? Lol when did I say anything remotely close to this? And why does it matter? It's a house. The work order showed the place objectively had multiple infestations. I'm sorry that the White Houses feelings got hurt lol

Whataboutism again. You cant defend the agenda of the white supremacists, so you're trying to draw a false equivalency to the actions of those who oppose them. That's a pretty disgusting way to try to win an argument. - Correct, I can't and have no intention of defending the actions of racists. But you are pretending like there were no bad guys on the other side. The event were referring to had in attendance looky lou's, respectable conservatives, respectable liberals, violent racist alt-righters, and violent communist/anarchist agitators. There were good and bad on both sides, and Trump's statement acknowledges that.

"And you know what they say about guys with small hands," Marco said with a smile, prompting stunned laughter from the crowd. - Marco Rubio, 2.28.16 - "And he referred to my hands. 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee you." - Donald Trump, 3.3.16 - Oh jeez, I was wrong! Sorry about that. I'm glad tho that we've confirmed someone else brought dicks into the equation and Trump was merely responding to that :clap: your move

Imprisoning political opponents - :thumbup: Putin likes this - Imprisoning criminals (fixed it for you)

How much time do you have? Firing the director of the FBI in order to discourage investigation on himself, appointing family members to key administration positions, accepting bribes from corporations in order to influence policy decisions, pardoning political allies, suggesting that he might pardon himself, suggesting that he might make himself president for life. I mean we could be here all day and hes only been in office for a year and a half. -

• Hearsay
  • Presidents that have appointed family members include: Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, James Madison, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, John Tyler, James Buchanan, Ulysses Grant, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, and John Kennedy. Hillary Clinton’s appointment to the National Health Care task force is the first instance of a president appointing a family member to a position in the executive branch since the passage of the anti-nepotism statute.
  • That's just good trolling sir lol

So this would be the bridge too far? Good, I'm glad that you have a shred of decency left. Hopefully it'll never come to pass. - Hopefully it'll never come to pass? Lmao. So in your mind what are the chances Trump seizes full power and becomes a dictator? 99%? 75%? 50/50? 25%? Less than 10%? Personally, with the way things are going, I think Trump is gonna transition to being a female and inspire the world to a new level of tolerance, and you can't prove it won't happen!

Obstruction of justice. For starters.  - So were no longer claiming he's racist now? Just a justice obstruct-er (which you also haven't proven)?

Whataboutism again. This is almost becoming a reflex for you. - Again, the Clinton's were the alternative to Trump. Trump has no history of enacting racist laws, but the Clinton's do. Yet somehow Trump is the racist... I'm not surprised you're afraid to address the Clinton topic. If Trump is bad then they're just as bad if not worse. If we start a separate conversation about the Clinton's will you be just as outraged and critical of their actions? I'm guessing not, but a boy can hope.

The picture on the left is real. The one on the right is fake. Yes. Robert Byrd was a former member of the KKK. He quit almost 70 years ago, condemned their message, apologized thousands of times for the remainder of his life, served almost 60 years as a respected Senator, helped pass many pieces of important legislation such as the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, Hate Crimes Prevention, Health Care Reform, and was honored by the NAACP after his death. - Honestly didn't know this, but checked on it and your right. Pic was created by a humor publication back in the day. I was a fake news spreader and I was wrong.

Yes. It's the party that champions Black Lives Matter and marriage equality and compassionate immigration policy who are the real racists. Republicans are the real victims here and reverse racism is a bigger problem than racism. - Hey, I think black lives matter and blue lives matter. I believe in marriage equality. Compassionate immigration? Like if you're village gets hit by a tsunami you suddenly become American? Yeah, I'm not down with that. Democrats fought for slavery, they fought for jim crow, and now they milk minorities for votes with empty promises.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

36 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I am done with this before I do. I just hope I haven't gotten too close to the cliff's edge already. Hoping the mods take my impeccable record into account.

You're so far off the cliff the question is if you get a 30 day suspension or a permaban. Also cause you instigated all this s*** to begin with. As expected of a Mr. T supporter.

I predict I'll get 1 week to 30 days since most of mine were sarcastic posts. Ya'll took it to a deeper personal level and were serious and s***.

Maybe by the time Mabus comes back we can cover up this mess by posting about unicorns or somes*** for the next 5 pages. 

Or CRL dick pics 

Edited by kickazz

If ya'll are the right wingers you pretending to be then face the the mod with open arms. Mr. T, your lord and savior would do it. 

Wussies. 

If I activate him I get the suspension too. Don't ya'll want to know what the thrill leads to? 

Edited by kickazz

7 hours ago, kickazz said:

If ya'll are the right wingers you pretending to be then face the the mod with open arms. Mr. T, your lord and savior would do it. 

Wussies. 

If I activate him I get the suspension too. Don't ya'll want to know what the thrill leads to? 

You can be right and not be a boot licker