No registered users viewing this page.

Neomaxizoomdweebie

2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, kickazz said:

I'm tempted.

SaCoiWq.jpg

You would miss us, admit it.

That said I do want to say that I apologize for anything I have said in here that was insensitive, or worse, offensive to anyone. Even though I disagree with you guys sometimes, I really do respect all of you and your opinions, even when I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong:lol:. If we all agreed on everything we would have nothing to discuss and it would be really boring in here. I am not jut saying this in the hope that it somehow saves my butt (which I do), but  because it's the right thing to do, and I don't know if I'll get the chance to say it later. So if I'm not around anymore, keep up the good work everyone and:

Image result for stay thirsty gif
6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

48E41A1700000578-5354165-image-a-8_15178

The other side is better.

19 hours ago, kickazz said:

ChristopherReevesPenis

They would have to make his avatar smaller. :w00t:

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You would miss us, admit it.

That said I do want to say that I apologize for anything I have said in here that was insensitive, or worse, offensive to anyone. Even though I disagree with you guys sometimes, I really do respect all of you and your opinions, even when I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong:lol:. If we all agreed on everything we would have nothing to discuss and it would be really boring in here. I am not jut saying this in the hope that it somehow saves my butt (which I do), but  because it's the right thing to do, and I don't know if I'll get the chance to say it later. So if I'm not around anymore, keep up the good work everyone and:

Image result for stay thirsty gif

Relax, you're not going anywhere. These godless communists don't have the nerve to actually pull the trigger.