• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Krayzie_Bone

Team you want to beat the most.

Rate this topic

The team I hate the most and like to see lose to us the most is Chicago, but I would like to see us beat TB since we have lost to them so many times in a row now.

So I guess TB for now, but once we beat them, my answer will be Chicago.

trick question, I enjoy not been beaten that often, but totally agree about beating the Horks, Tampa felt like a rivalry when we faced them in the playoffs, but it lacks something. My pick will be the Leafs, tis' gonna be sweet when we get our s**t together and start winning again.

Edited by NerveDamage

26 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

trick question, I enjoy not been beaten that often, but totally agree about beating the Horks, Tampa felt like a rivalry when we faced them in the playoffs, but it lacks something. My pick will be the Leafs, tis' gonna be sweet when we get our s**t together and start winning again.

Hate. It's a great team that plays the right way. There is really nothing to hate about them except for how good they are, much like how the Wings have been for so long. 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

Hate. It's a great team that plays the right way. There is really nothing to hate about them except for how good they are, much like how the Wings have been for so long. 

not much hatred from me there, since Stevie is their GM. call me a fanboy but I love this man!

xRSFBlAd_400x400.jpg

Flyers and Canadiens. I believe they are the only two teams that have beaten us more than we have beaten them in head to head games in the season in NHL history. 

We aren’t really “rivals” to anyone except the original 6 teams for historical reasons and entertainment value. Tampa is not a rival, they’ve smacked us and outplayed us too many times when it mattered for it to be a rivalry. It could have been a real one if our team stayed good. 

Our last real playoff rivalries were probably Penguins, Ducks, Hawks between 2007-2013 ish 

Edited by kickazz

5 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Hate them all I want to be 98-0 losing is for the weak....

buuutt based on my friends Sh*tsburgh, Sh*thawks, and Sh*tLeaves(had to keep the theme)

82 regular season games + 16 playoff games = 98 wins...

tenor.gif?itemid=8225008

Found this gif for LW. 2 birds, one stone kinda thing...:lol:

giphy.gif