• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Official 2019 Offseason Rebuild Thread

Rate this topic

Man didn’t know where to post this but that moron khan tweeted out the redwings are thinking about sending cholowski back to Grand Rapids Lmao 

someone asked him if himself and other writers question the wings poor decision and got blocked lol ... if this happens it wouldn’t surprise me but really question anything that whole team does , hope we lose every game on out and get a top pick and save us from ourselves 

32 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Man didn’t know where to post this but that moron khan tweeted out the redwings are thinking about sending cholowski back to Grand Rapids Lmao 

someone asked him if himself and other writers question the wings poor decision and got blocked lol ... if this happens it wouldn’t surprise me but really question anything that whole team does , hope we lose every game on out and get a top pick and save us from ourselves 

If they demote him on this, the day of his bobblehead night, I am going to laugh so hard. Not at Cholo, just at what an alpha-dick move that would be.

*popcorn*

50 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

LOL

Cholowski has been this teams worst defensemen since about, I dunno, mid-November or something. It might be wise to get him to GRs for some big minutes and tire-pumping. Plus he can practice his outlet passes to Zadina. :w00t: There would be absolutely nothing wrong with this move. 

Yeah, I'm completely fine with Cholowski being sent down to Grand Rapids. I just don't want to see him a healthy scratch every night. Blashill is a real dick for scratching him for the Vancouver game and his bobble-head game though...

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

LOL

Cholowski has been this teams worst defensemen since about, I dunno, mid-November or something. It might be wise to get him to GRs for some big minutes and tire-pumping. Plus he can practice his outlet passes to Zadina. :w00t: There would be absolutely nothing wrong with this move. 

IT'S HIS BOBBLEHEAD NIGHT, YOU MONSTER

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

That is correct. He was waived last season by the Rangers on his birthday. LOL

Back when we all beefed over Smith and Jurco. Now we're all united over the rebuild and shedding weak sperm.   

Edited by kickazz

Welcome to Throwing Stuff at the Wall and Seeing If Anything Sticks. Today's ideas:

• Overpay Eric Staal on a two-year deal
  • Trade Mantha and Svechnikov to Carolina for Brett Pesce and a pick

Hypothetical 2019-20 roster:

Bertuzzi  Larkin  Nyquist
Athanasiou  Staal  Kakko
Rasmussen  Nielsen  Zadina
Helm  Glendening  Abdelkader

DeKeyser  Green
Cholowski  Pesce
Ericsson  Hronek

Howard
Bernier

Fight me.

21 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Welcome to Throwing Stuff at the Wall and Seeing If Anything Sticks. Today's ideas:

Athanasiou  Staal  Kakko

DeKeyser  Green
Cholowski  Pesce
Ericsson  Hronek

Howard
Bernier

Fight me.

I got first...

4 hours ago, Dabura said:

Athanasiou  Staal  Kakko

DeKeyser  Green
Cholowski  Pesce
Ericsson  Hronek

Howard
Bernier

Fight me.

I'll just get my nerd son to do it 

EuAf.gif

5 hours ago, Dabura said:

why are you radiating semen

Because my sperm is in heavy demand from ALL the women. So in order to strengthen the world I have begun radiating semen in order to get every woman pregnant with my offspring. Only men because I have strong sperm. 

48 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

Because my sperm is in heavy demand from ALL the women. So in order to strengthen the world I have begun radiating semen in order to get every woman pregnant with my offspring. Only men because I have strong sperm. 

You are such a sexist. Women are not weak sperm.

1 hour ago, Euro_Twins said:

You’re radiating sperm cuz you’re a sapiosexual fruit.

- Prince of all Saiyans

Edited by kickazz

7 hours ago, kickazz said:

You’re radiating sperm cuz you’re a sapiosexual fruit.

- Prince of all Saiyans

You're always jealous that you cant reach my level of pure sperm spewage. You're still stuck with yellow and blue and mine is flawless

7 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You are such a sexist. Women are not weak sperm.

Wrekt 

6 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

The Sens gave us some help tonight, the Kings, not so much.  The Devils didn't play.  There are now 5 teams with better lottery odds than us :(

Which sounds about right, tbh. Last season we finished fifth from the bottom, this season we're basically the same team, and next season we'll probably be the same team again.

The "good" news is the basement race is incredibly close.

7 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

The Sens gave us some help tonight, the Kings, not so much.  The Devils didn't play.  There are now 5 teams with better lottery odds than us :(

Don't give up lil buckaroo....

If you run the bottom 8 and calculate where they are all currently and based on a win for their games in hand the picture looks brighter for us. 

3 - way tie for second place overall loser!!

image.png.55e0c1bc561a58b4d4f75493af761891.png

Plus if we lose Howard and Gus to trades we could see our chances increase ! I am going all in on the tank and will give up games like yesterday where we fight yet lose. The team isn't mailing it in totally and young guns are learning. So I am oddly okay with the current state of the team. But hey I lived through the Dead Wings era and this isn't even close to that pain so maybe that helps me cope.