• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
therussianfive

Any Pacific Northwest fans on here?

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Wanna hang out n be best friends?

I don’t know. I’m actually looking to just focus on myself right now...You know, really zero in on who I am? I’m sure you’re a great guy. But I just need sometime to myself for a while. It’s not you, it’s me...

6 hours ago, WhiteLightning91 said:

I don’t know. I’m actually looking to just focus on myself right now...You know, really zero in on who I am? I’m sure you’re a great guy. But I just need sometime to myself for a while. It’s not you, it’s me...

There I go. Putting myself out there again, only to be spurned by another stupid bro who doesnt want to be treated well by a "great guy". Why do I even try? I'm well mannered and always respectful towards bros, but no, theyd rather hang out with some ******* who drinks all the naddy ice and hangs out with other bros behind their back.  Bros are all brain dead these days. Back in the day we used to be able to go to sports documentaries together and hold doors for each other and have a nice time. BIG MISTAKE buddy. I was gonna let you watch me play gamecube back at my place after the doc and everything. Have fun being some doosh bros 9th BFF. I woulda made u my #1 and treated u MUCH BETTER. Idiot.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:02 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

There I go. Putting myself out there again, only to be spurned by another stupid bro who doesnt want to be treated well by a "great guy". Why do I even try? I'm well mannered and always respectful towards bros, but no, theyd rather hang out with some ******* who drinks all the naddy ice and hangs out with other bros behind their back.  Bros are all brain dead these days. Back in the day we used to be able to go to sports documentaries together and hold doors for each other and have a nice time. BIG MISTAKE buddy. I was gonna let you watch me play gamecube back at my place after the doc and everything. Have fun being some doosh bros 9th BFF. I woulda made u my #1 and treated u MUCH BETTER. Idiot.

You two just weren’t compatible in your bro-ness. You can’t force a bro to reciprocate with you. I suggest go no-contact and he’ll come back to be your bro. Focus on yourself in the mean time and continue to bro.

Edited by kickazz

9 hours ago, kickazz said:

You two just weren’t compatible in your bro-ness. You can’t force a bro to reciprocate with you. I suggest go no-contact and he’ll come back to be your bro. Focus on yourself in the mean time and continue to bro.

Im not even gonna enjoy the film now bc im gonna be nervously scanning the theater trying to figure out who whitelightning91 is. 

Whitelightning91, ill be the guy in a Konstantinov CCCP jesey (red/blue) and ill be smuggling a bottle of wine in if you change ur mind... perhaps you prefer some actual whitelightning? Got that too, but I kinda wanna remember the film...

On 5/18/2018 at 12:23 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Im not even gonna enjoy the film now bc im gonna be nervously scanning the theater trying to figure out who whitelightning91 is. 

Whitelightning91, ill be the guy in a Konstantinov CCCP jesey (red/blue) and ill be smuggling a bottle of wine in if you change ur mind... perhaps you prefer some actual whitelightning? Got that too, but I kinda wanna remember the film...

what'd you think of the film? do you remember after that white lightning? haha