• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Erik Karlssons’s Wife Harassed While Pregnant by Another Teammate’s Fiancée

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I'm Canadian EH! I find this very OHffensive. I want to know what all you hosers think is so foony aboot the way we talk eh? Bet you woodnt like it soo much if I unleashed a heard of moose on yous eh? Ill drive a taboggen right across your faces and beat you with a pillowcase full of loonies, then take your girl over to timmies and get some some doughnuts eh, and a couple dooble doobles. 

Well Howwwwdee, c'mon in and getcha self sumtin cool to drank. But be advertised partner, here in Murica, we only speak Murican. If you doan like dat, well you can GIT OUT. I ain't scared uh no water deer. I'd bet the under-side of a bull frog on tuesdee that I can rustle up a hearduh walmart shoppers on mobility scooters that'd outweigh and out graze ur pittyful heard uh mooses anyday. I'll be at the mac donalds sharpening my firearms when ur ready for me boi.

45 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Well Howwwwdee, c'mon in and getcha self sumtin cool to drank. But be advertised partner, here in Murica, we only speak Murican. If you doan like dat, well you can GIT OUT. I ain't scared uh no water deer. I'd bet the under-side of a bull frog on tuesdee that I can rustle up a hearduh walmart shoppers on mobility scooters that'd outweigh and out graze ur pittyful heard uh mooses anyday. I'll be at the mac donalds sharpening my firearms when ur ready for me boi.

Just like an American. Can't fight moose knuckle to moose knuckle I see. got to resort to scared boy stuff. Well I got news for ya, we got guns here too and if you aren't careful you could be involved in a hunting accident. 

Guess which one is me

epcot-canada-lumberjack-show.jpg

Edited by Euro_Twins

46 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

we got guns here too and if you aren't careful you could be involved in a hunting accident. 

Guns? Hunting accident? Buddy, my kids were involved in two school shootins this week already, and it Monday. My wife/sister got shot at the movie theater yesterday and a country music concert the day before that. Heck, I made a pizza for lunch today - but I can't afford a pizza cutter because I ain't got no health insurance and I keep gettin shot - so I shot my pizza into slices.

God bless the declaration of the Constitution.

RIP Chris Kyle

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

50 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

Just like an American. Can't fight moose knuckle to moose knuckle I see. got to resort to scared boy stuff. Well I got news for ya, we got guns here too and if you aren't careful you could be involved in a hunting accident. 

Guess which one is me

epcot-canada-lumberjack-show.jpg

Far left :wub:

Guess which one is me:

6u138qub0x801.jpg

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Guns? Hunting accident? Buddy, my kids were involved in two school shootins this week already, and it Monday. My wife/sister got shot at the movie theater yesterday and a country music concert the day before that. Heck, I made a pizza for lunch today - but I can't afford a pizza cutter because I ain't got no health insurance and I keep gettin shot - so I shot my pizza into slices.

God bless the declaration of the Constitution.

RIP Chris Kyle

47 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Far left :wub:

Guess which one is me:

6u138qub0x801.jpg

The one on the right obviously. Also no I am the well toned one in the middle holdong the mic, because i don't need an axe to be scary *****. 

9 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

So the only exposer American's have to anything Canadian is satirical comedy shows / movies? When I say that I've never heard a Canadian say "aboot", I'm talking about real people, not actors / comedians...

Newfoundlanders definitely do have an accent, but not all are the stereotypical incoherent "Newfie accent". I've met people from other parts of Canada and the US that never believed I'm from Newfoundland, because I don't have much of the thick Newfie accent, and for whatever reason they assumed we all talked the exact same. Ignorance I guess...

Basically, Yes.

Agreed. I have never noticed an unusual accent in your posts.

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

People in NYC probably think they're in the cultural epicenter of the USA...That said I would love to see games in NY/Bahstun/Philly, and mingle with the locals at a watering hole before/after the games.

The guy in the white/black checkered flannel?

Ding ding :lightbulb: hey baby what you doing later? :baby:

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

To be fair, there's more than a number of Canadians that I could not pick out of a crowd of Americans based on speech. Many are completely indistinguishable.

On the flipside, to me, people from Minnesota and the Dakotas sound like they're more Canadian than American.

You betcha. Fargo sounds like it takes place in Canada, doan-cha no.

3 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

The unusual accent? I don't see how he would have an accent, aside from using slang 

Dude. It was a joke. Accents are apparent when speaking, not typing. LOL.

P.S. I know you're a slow reader, so I'll type slowly. :lol:

This whole discussion reminds of this clip from "My Cousin Vinny".

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

51 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sportsnet: Karlsson's Ankle @ 110%

I know this was a concern for some teams fans if a trade took place. Sounds like he's healthy and ready to go.

I don't necessarily NOT believe him...but "110%" is exactly what I'd expect him to say, regardless of how good/bad the ankle actually is. Dude wants dat $.

If I'm the team that ultimately gets him, I'm thrilled to have him on board but also expecting his body to start breaking down just a few years from now. He plays an assload of hard minutes and he's already suffered through several major injuries. Buyer beware, I s'pose.

(I still want him in the Winged Wheel.)

14 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I don't necessarily NOT believe him...but "110%" is exactly what I'd expect him to say, regardless of how good/bad the ankle actually is. Dude wants dat $.

If I'm the team that ultimately gets him, I'm thrilled to have him on board but also expecting his body to start breaking down just a few years from now. He plays an assload of hard minutes and he's already suffered through several major injuries. Buyer beware, I s'pose.

(I still want him in the Winged Wheel.)

Stephen Weiss got you like...

2etv0p.jpg

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sportsnet: Karlsson's Ankle @ 110%

I know this was a concern for some teams fans if a trade took place. Sounds like he's healthy and ready to go.

Wouldn't an ankle at 110% be a bad thing? I mean a healthy ankle doesn't hyperflex or hyperextend.