• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Erik Karlssons’s Wife Harassed While Pregnant by Another Teammate’s Fiancée

Rate this topic

Awful situation, and if the allegations are true Hoffman's GF is just horrible, but I don't get why people are mad at the Sens. What one player's GF does to another players wife on social media is not something that can be controlled by the team, and I'm pretty sure you can't reprimand a player for something his GF does.

Yeah this wouldn't cause a bit of turmoil in locker room.

Come to us Karlsson and be protected by the Swedish mafia!!! Don Zetterberg would not allow this to happen without consequences!!!

I personally think the other 2 are hotter than her anyways  so she needs her wive's girlfriend's suite pass revoked. 

Edited by AtlantaHotWings
added something

Well Mike Hoffman is denying the accusations saying:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/mike-hoffmans-longtime-girlfriend-allegedly-behind-campaign-of-harassment-against-melinda-and-erik-karlsson

In a subsequent comment, Hoffman said, “There is a 150 per cent chance that my fiancée Monika and I are not involved in any of the accusations that have been pursued (that are) coming our way.”

Hoffman said that the couple believes “there’s no place for cyberbullying.”

“We’ve offered to co-operate and do anything it takes to find out who is doing this, and support (the Karlssons),” Hoffman said, saying that the Karlssons are being harassed, but denying his fiancée’s involvement.

Maybe she's doing all this behind his back?  Possibly?  I'd like to know what concrete evidence the Karlsson's have on Hoffman's fiancée.  I'm not saying Monika is innocent, but the things they are accusing her of saying seem really over the top and excessively evil.  Maybe she doesn't get along with Melinda, but who celebrates the death of a baby?  I mean, maybe she is a terrible person, but then again, maybe she's being setup.  Right now they're just allegations and the police are investigating.  You know the Monika and Mike are getting attacked, meanwhile, they may not have done anything wrong.

22 hours ago, BringBack19 said:

There is nothing funny about that... I am not familiar with Canadian law on harassment, but I don’t think much will come of it. The best thing for Karlsson would be to be traded at the draft. 

Funny like LOL? No. But I can appreciate someone's creative attempt at humor, even if it's in bad taste. Something doesn't have to be in good taste to be humorous.

5 hours ago, xtrememachine1 said:

Well Mike Hoffman is denying the accusations saying:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/mike-hoffmans-longtime-girlfriend-allegedly-behind-campaign-of-harassment-against-melinda-and-erik-karlsson

Maybe she's doing all this behind his back?  Possibly?  I'd like to know what concrete evidence the Karlsson's have on Hoffman's fiancée.  I'm not saying Monika is innocent, but the things they are accusing her of saying seem really over the top and excessively evil.  Maybe she doesn't get along with Melinda, but who celebrates the death of a baby?  I mean, maybe she is a terrible person, but then again, maybe she's being setup.  Right now they're just allegations and the police are investigating.  You know the Monika and Mike are getting attacked, meanwhile, they may not have done anything wrong.

I agree. There has to be more to the story than what is being reported. A normal human being doesn't just develop irrational hatred for another person (like Ken Holland) without something "sparking it". What it was? Who knows. And we may never know, which may be for the best. Not every salacious detail needs to be made public. That said, the Karlsson's have their side and Hoffman and his GF have theirs. The true probably lies somewhere in the middle. I am reserving judgment for now.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

23 hours ago, amato said:

Sharks have some cap space, I believe. Imagine a Karlsson-Burns powerplay pairing :P 

I can't prove it, but I think ur a Sharks spy. Every time a player is mentioned, you bring them up. Admit it, you take what you learn here and take it back to your Bay Area Cronies in order to help them pull a Caps and finally win a cup. I am on to you.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I can't prove it, but I think ur a Sharks spy. Every time a player is mentioned, you bring them up. Admit it, you take what you learn here and take it back to your Bay Area Cronies in order to help them pull a Caps and finally win a cup. I am on to you.

hahaha ya caught me. 

Really though, I'm more of a Kings fan than Sharks but when my friend called me out on liking the Sharks, I said no but I like (then rattled off 5 or 6 players) and thought maybe I do like them. But I mostly point them out for big name UFA/trade targets because they're a competitive team with more cap space (depending on who they re-sign and for how much) than competitive teams typically have. 

Then again, I forgot about that ridiculous Evander Kane contract so maybe I don't like them so much now :P

Edited by amato