• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rivalred

Erik Karlssons’s Wife Harassed While Pregnant by Another Teammate’s Fiancée

Rate this topic

LOL. I can't believe I didn't see that. Anyway maybe some punctuation might be in order here.

Erik Karlsson's Wife Harassed While Pregnant, by Another Player's Fiancee

not

Erik Karlsson's Wife Harassed, While Pregnant by Another Player's Fiancee

I have to be honest. I would find the second one much more interesting.

Erik

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I have to be honest. I would find the second one much more interesting.Erik

Potentially at least. I mean, the logical solution of a teammate engaged to a guy would be pretty boring, but asexual reproduction in humans would really be something.

On the one hand, being a male there'd be some concern over the continued existence of my gender.

On the other hand, two chicks.

On the third hand, three handed mutant babies from whatever mad science made it possible...

Not sure what will come of it, but Monika and Mike are saying alt he right things.  If they're guilty, they're not acting like it at all.  Just as I suspected though, they're both being harassed and getting terrible messages.

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/senators-extra/exclusive-hoffman-fiancee-deny-harassing-the-karlssons?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

12 hours ago, xtrememachine1 said:

Not sure what will come of it, but Monika and Mike are saying alt he right things.  If they're guilty, they're not acting like it at all.  Just as I suspected though, they're both being harassed and getting terrible messages.

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/senators-extra/exclusive-hoffman-fiancee-deny-harassing-the-karlssons?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

What? You mean the media and activists were too quick to rush to judgment before all the facts were known and before the accused had a chance to defend themselves? That never happens.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

On 6/18/2018 at 9:49 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

What? You mean the media and activists were too quick to rush to judgment before all the facts were known and before the accused had a chance to defend themselves? That never happens.

Canada be acting up. We need to do something about our 51st state gettin outta line. 

On 6/22/2018 at 1:00 AM, kickazz said:

Canada be acting up. We need to do something about our 51st state gettin outta line. 

You wish you were part of Canada, or more canada was a part of you? But canada is bigger so I think you could be the 11th province. However we don't want you guys. Everyone likes canada ;)

11 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

You wish you were part of Canada, or more canada was a part of you? But canada is bigger so I think you could be the 11th province. However we don't want you guys. Everyone likes canada ;)

Canada is already a part of us. Just haven’t given you official statehood yet. I’m one of the few that generously says “51st state”. 

12 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

Except Canadian hockey players at the draft, during free agency, or approaching the end of their contracts.:ninja:

10 hours ago, kickazz said:

Canada is already a part of us. Just haven’t given you official statehood yet. I’m one of the few that generously says “51st state”. 

Oh muffin, its funny that you think everyone loves you guys so much they would be honoured to be stated by you :lol:

3 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Honored* 

Murican boy

You know it has a u in it. Since you stole and butchered the fake language you speak/write from the English. I guess in Murica you have to change everything so it seems like it was yours the whole time. Or is it yors? Is you, yo? Butchered, or btchered? Lets just remove random letters from all kinds of words and claim piglatin as American 

24 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

You know it has a u in it. Since you stole and butchered the fake language you speak/write from the English. I guess in Murica you have to change everything so it seems like it was yours the whole time. Or is it yors? Is you, yo? Butchered, or btchered? Lets just remove random letters from all kinds of words and claim piglatin as American 

flour is pronounced flower. So honoured would be pronounced honowered. The U is completely non-phonetic and unnecessary and confuses foreign language speakers trying to learn English. 

Hon - nor.

Neigh - bor. Not Neigh - bower (bour).

Just because it was spelled non phonetically by the British doesn’t mean it’s right. 

I promise you the Queen never cared about you guys, and still doesn’t. Do your own thing Just like we do. Ask Gandhi and India. They gave a giant f*** you to the British and now do their own thing too by mixing Hindi and English words. It’s allowed.  English came from the Germans anyways so no one has a right to it. 

Edited by kickazz

3 minutes ago, kickazz said:

flour is pronounced flower. So honoured would be pronounced honowered. The U is completely non-phonetic and unnecessary and confuses foreign language speakers trying to learn English. 

Hon - nor.

Neigh - bor. Not Neigh - bower (bour).

That's dumb. If that was your logic then you'd remove all silent letters, homonyms and synonyms. 

2 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

That's dumb. If that was your logic then you'd remove all silent letters, homonyms and synonyms. 

Silent letters should be removed yeah. English is one of the hardest languages to learn linguistically because it’s a dumb language that was written very poorly by the British when they tried modifying it.

Edited by kickazz