• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Even more than that is that they needed a good center even when Plekanec was still kind of good, and then they trade for a couple wingers. Viewed in isolation they aren't really bad trades, but three big trades that are even debatable, while also completely failing to address team needs is just bad.

10 pts says they re-sign Plekanec this year

8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think so.

Dahlin and Svech will go 1 & 2, no drama there. If the Habs take Kokaniemi and AZ goes Tkachuk, it will really be interesting to see what Ottawa does. I mean if Zadina is still there at 5 do you throw the Sens a pick to swap places to get him? Could be interesting.

I don’t think so? It’d depend on what level of pick the sens want. If Zadina is there at 6, I absolutely draft him though. 

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Well that didn't take long...Wonder when we'll start seeing a twitter war between his fiance, and Kane's gf?

I kid I kid...

Ottawa certainly did sell low on him. You'd have to think the recent rumors were the reason for that. Great trade for San Jose, assuming there's no more drama...

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

There's always an excuse. The Wings have become an organization of sniveling, low-T excuse-makers. SAD!

Tell me. Does this trend mirror the team's entitled fan base (of compulsively impatient and spoiled tantrum throwing babies whose lack of understanding of the cyclical nature of a cap-based league is hair pullingly frustrating) in a linear or exponential fashion? :blind:

12 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

I can see Ottawa taking Zadina in the draft now to try and replace some of Hoffman’s scoring. If he is still there that is.

What about a defenseman to try and replace Karlsson?...

30 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Tell me. Does this trend mirror the team's entitled fan base (of compulsively impatient and spoiled tantrum throwing babies whose lack of understanding of the cyclical nature of a cap-based league is hair pullingly frustrating) in a linear or exponential fashion? :blind:

Wings fans are lazy and they suck.