• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

WTF? 

It seems like this was the 'ol "won't trade within my division, so include a 3rd team" deal

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

What about a defenseman to try and replace Karlsson?...

I hope so. If they do Zadina should still be there at 6. If so, do you take him or your boy Bouchard?

6 minutes ago, amato said:

:lol:

In on the Sharks talk again I see. :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

It seems like this was the 'ol "won't trade within my division, so include a 3rd team" deal

I hope so. If they do Zadina should still be there at 6. If so, do you take him or your boy Bouchard?

In on the Sharks talk again I see. :ninja:

Haha wellll, it's the only thing going on right now.... suddenly they have the potential for a lot of cap space :o  

15 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I wouldn't take Bouchard over Zadina, but I'd be open to trading down, acquiring assets and taking Bouchard in the 7-9 range.

Just now, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Wings fans are lazy and they suck.

NO

BEFORE THAT

THE PART ABOUT EXCUSES

Ken Holland and his COMMUNIST APOLOGISTS find reasons why the Wings can't. Other GMs find reasons why they can.

Dale Tallon could've been content to say, "Ottawa won't trade to us, we're in the same division. Welp." Instead, he pulled off THE GREATEST HEIST IN NHL HISTORY.

smdh

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

NO

BEFORE THAT

THE PART ABOUT EXCUSES

Ken Holland and his COMMUNIST APOLOGISTS find reasons why the Wings can't. Other GMs find reasons why they can.

Dale Tallon could've been content to say, "Ottawa won't trade to us, we're in the same division. Welp." Instead, he pulled off THE GREATEST HEIST IN NHL HISTORY.

smdh

lol

as if anyone (or Holland for that matter)  actually wants Hoffman on this team. 

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

NO

BEFORE THAT

THE PART ABOUT EXCUSES

smdh

The underlined I agree with. However, I think San Jose was the big winner in those two trades. Pure genius by Wilson. Shed cap space, got rid of a bad contract and upgraded draft picks.

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

NO

BEFORE THAT

THE PART ABOUT EXCUSES

smdh

Wings fans and Ken Holland are lazy and they suck?

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

The underlined I agree with. However, I think San Jose was the big winner in those two trades. Pure genius by Wilson. Shed cap space, got rid of a bad contract and upgraded draft picks.

Well Holland pulled off the Tatar trade so we can't criticize him ever again.

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pffft. You call all that trolling? 

Half-hearted trolling, really. It's not even my final form.

I am bored to tears and I need it to be draft weekend.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Well Holland pulled off the Tatar trade so we can't criticize him ever again.

Half-hearted trolling, really. It's not even my final form.

I am bored to tears and I need it to be draft weekend.

Word to the MF.

In 12 years, I've never posted this much.

44 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Ottawa this summer

DgExUmQWAAI_l9p.jpg

I'd take Bobby Ryan's contract off their hands if they throw in PIT's 1st rounder (#22) for their 2nd back and then flip Ryan back to Anaheim for something.  Wouldn't matter, maybe future considerations. Anaheim hasn't been the same without him, he hasn't been the same since he was dealt. Could re-ignite Anaheim into a contender and re-ignite Ryan's career...along with Perry's and Getzlaf's.

Edited by LeftWinger