• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

He was being nice, but thats awesome man. Draft is all about hangin with hockey ppl. Im pretty sure this is the only sport where u can do this kinda thing. God i love hockey. ZADINAAAAA

THOT begone

...talking about ya CRL ;)

4 hours ago, Buppy said:

lol, thought you were aiming to alleviate the logjam...

Nevermind, I see where we're headed, and I don't feel like suffering the tedium of morphing the topic from scratching Glendening to trading a package for Hanifin to make room. I'm just going to skip about 20 non sequiturs ahead and say, "No, the Wings should not replace all their company vehicles with old ice cream trucks. That's taking the youth movement too far."

Alleviate the logjam? Trading a package for Hanifin? What are you talking about? Funny how you talk about "morphing the topic" when you're the one that keeps talking about random s***... I don't want to alleviate the logjam. I want competition. I just don't want to sign any way past their prime "vets". Where did you get trading for Hanifin in anything I said? You do this all the time. You're wrong about Glendening being traded so you try to turn the conversation into something completely different...

I'm just going to skip about 30 non sequiturs ahead and say "No, the Wings should not replace all their paper clips for thumb tacks. That's taking the whole veteran bias too far." I just don't get why you'd want to trade Mantha for Bouwmeester. That trade makes no sense to me...

14 minutes ago, matt198913 said:

A tad off topic, but I would like to see them acquire some right handed shots. Frk, Green, and Glendening who might not even be on the team next year are there only rh shots right now

No! We don't like right-handed shots. We need all the left-handed shots. Hronek should be traded as soon as possible. He's way too right-handed for this team...

35 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I bet you ouellet is being bought out so we can offer max salary to bring filppula back :yahoo:

I was a big Filppula fan, and was sad to see him go, but I'd break things if we brought him back at this point...

Signing Filppula now would be a very Holland thing to do:

aging former Red Wing

isnt nearly as good as he used to be 

is a UFA coming off a NMC

nobody wants 

(see: the 2nd time we signed Samuelsson)

Edited by kylee

11 minutes ago, kylee said:

Signing Filppula now would be a very Holland thing to do:

aging former Red Wing

isnt nearly as good as he used to be 

is a UFA coming off a NMC

nobody wants 

(see: the 2nd time we signed Samuelsson)

FILAPOOLA IS A PROVEN WINNER

SHUT YER PIE HOLE

12 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Val please come home honey baby, Weiss meant nothing to us

... it was just a one time thing... there was copious amounts of liquor involved... I didn't know what I was doing and one thing led to another... I'm sorry...

13 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

13 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Alleviating the logjam...

Pretty crazy we couldn't get at least that for Ouellet though...

RHD vs LHD? 

So who does that leave in GRs?

Chowlowski

Saarijarvi

Hronek

Hicketts

Sulak

McIlrath

Lashoff

Edited by The 91 of Ryans