• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

sooooo as expected were never gonna see that russo 7th lmao 

sheahan wasnt qualified , i know he had that long year with no goals but he went back to 11 last year , 6'3 size i know people will think im nuts but id rather trade helm,nielsen,abs and collect those 2nd and 3rds and just sign sheahan to a 1-2 yr deal 

saw derrick pouliot wasnt qualified as well , not expecting much but still 24 , maybe  get him instead as a free asset for one year and trade jensen for a 4-6th ... still have to get rid of ericsson , daley but we all know at the end of the day holland wont change any of these vets 

23 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

sheahan wasnt qualified , i know he had that long year with no goals but he went back to 11 last year , 6'3 size i know people will think im nuts but id rather trade helm,nielsen,abs and collect those 2nd and 3rds and just sign sheahan to a 1-2 yr deal 

saw derrick pouliot wasnt qualified as well , not expecting much but still 24 , maybe  get him instead as a free asset for one year and trade jensen for a 4-6th ... still have to get rid of ericsson , daley but we all know at the end of the day holland wont change any of these vets 

Not nuts at all. Sheahan would make a fine 3/4C and would be a more fiscally responsible contract. Won't happen tho. We would probably have to give away assets to trade those contracts.

On 6/25/2018 at 8:18 PM, nyqvististhefuture said:

I'd take a gamble on Pouliot and Duclair. At least give them a 2 year "prove it" contract. But really we have not much room on the roster. I'd honestly like to see Ras, Zadina and Veleno make the team up front instead of signing anyone.

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Funny how his tune has changed from the end of the season... 3-5 kids making the roster to 2-3 now. And even the way he's phrasing things, it wouldn't surprise me if only 1 makes the roster. Let's get OLDER!!! YAY!