• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Sports Illustrated May 12th, 1986

On top of everything else, the Oilers have been the subject of rampant drug-use rumors. One former Oiler insider told SI that at least five team members have had "substantial" cocaine problems. Three sources told SI they have seen Oiler players use cocaine or marijuana at parties in Edmonton and other NHL cities. One agent quoted an Edmonton player he represents as having told him, "Every time we go into New York City, it's a real blizzard, and I'm not talking about the weather." One of SI's sources, a player for another NHL team, told of having used cocaine with three members of the Oilers during the '85-86 season. Edmonton and Canadian law enforcement officials say they have received unsubstantiated reports of drug use among team members. "We've had information passed on to us," says staff sergeant Hal Johnson, head of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's Edmonton drug squad. "We do not have evidence to lay charges, but we have information that there are users on the club."

We know how you got all those points Wayne

On 10/12/2018 at 1:20 PM, The 91 of Ryans said:

"Excuse me Barkeep! Can I have a Mumford and Sons Double IPA please. With extra ink and pomade!" 

He obviously can't grow face-hair or he'd have a neck beard too"

What's with these young athletes and tattoos?   The bigger and uglier the better... mind boggling. 

10 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Not sure - must be a millenial thing.

I myself am sans tatts...The only way I would've gotten one if I was in the service.

100%. Only thing meaningful enough to me would be serving and all my boys gettin' the same one or something.

Not brave enough to serve thou

53 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

100%. Only thing meaningful enough to me would be serving and all my boys gettin' the same one or something.

Not brave enough to serve thou

Chicken s***. 

I served 12 tours of junk food yesterday since weed became legal here 

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Not young enough to serve thou

fixed

On 10/17/2018 at 11:12 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/as-recreational-marijuana-use-becomes-legal-in-canada-today-connor-mcdavid-speaks-out-saying-the-nhl-would-be-stupid-to-not-look-into-changing-their-policy?_referrer=twitter&_branch_match_id=581195060783869485

Connor McDavid, who some say is the NHL’s best player has now come forward and said he believes the NHL would be “stupid” to not look into changing their policy.

He said "look into it", not "change" it.

“You’d be stupid not to at least look into it,” Edmonton Oilers captain Connor McDavid said.

Image result for trump fake news

Totally one sided article, typical of the media today.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

fixed

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/as-recreational-marijuana-use-becomes-legal-in-canada-today-connor-mcdavid-speaks-out-saying-the-nhl-would-be-stupid-to-not-look-into-changing-their-policy?_referrer=twitter&_branch_match_id=581195060783869485

Connor McDavid, who some say is the NHL’s best player has now come forward and said he believes the NHL would be “stupid” to not look into changing their policy.

He said "look into it", not "change" it.

“You’d be stupid not to at least look into it,” Edmonton Oilers captain Connor McDavid said.

Image result for trump fake news

Totally one sided article, typical of the media today.

Smoking drugs is cool and fighting in THE MANS army is super lame. Come at me.

Ilitch wants his own Sports Network.

Here's an idea, first why don't you worry about the state if your sports teams before you lose all your fans. This just proves it's all about the money for him. Until the fans hit him in his pocketbook, we may never see change. Remember when The Wings and Tigers were important to the owner and were fun to watch?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2018/10/25/ilitches-weigh-starting-own-sports-tv-network/1756233002/

15 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Here's an idea, first why don't you worry about the state if your sports teams before you lose all your fans. This just proves it's all about the money for him. Until the fans hit him in his pocketbook, we may never see change. Remember when The Wings and Tigers were important to the owner and were fun to watch?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2018/10/25/ilitches-weigh-starting-own-sports-tv-network/1756233002/

As much as it pains me to say this...If Chris gets his own network, and I have to pay even more to watch the Wings...Well - it may be time to change my allegiance...

32 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

PASS Sports is baaaack!!!! 

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

He already proved it's all about the money when he put that stupid little sleazers logo on the roof..