• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

F.Michael

Bylsma joins the Wings

Rate this topic

A lot of people in Pittsburgh said the same thing about Bylsma when the Pens hired Jacques Martin as assistant coach.  Never happened.  However, I do believe that this will put a little pressure on Blashill and give the Wings options at the end of the year.

6 minutes ago, xtrememachine1 said:

A lot of people in Pittsburgh said the same thing about Bylsma when the Pens hired Jacques Martin as assistant coach.  Never happened.  However, I do believe that this will put a little pressure on Blashill and give the Wings options at the end of the year.

Funny you mentioned Martin...Was thinking about him yesterday - seems like he disappeared since joining the Pens...Was always the face behind the bench when he was with the Sens.

I think this is a good thing. It could put a bit of pressure on Blashill to do a better job or get the hell out of town. I am not the biggest fan of Bylsma, but he's still a solid coach in my opinion. Very least I epect our power play to be much improved.

39 minutes ago, xault said:

I think this is a good thing. It could put a bit of pressure on Blashill to do a better job or get the hell out of town. I am not the biggest fan of Bylsma, but he's still a solid coach in my opinion. Very least I epect our power play to be much improved.

I agree. I'm not the biggest Bylsma fan but I definitely don't think it hurts. Stanley cup experience doesn't hurt.

Good acquisition, a lot of ex head coaches do very well as assistants.  I think Bylsma's glory days are over (see his stint in Buffalo) so Blashill has nothing to worry about.  I mean after all, Blashill made the hire, not GM.  

2 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

I agree. I'm not the biggest Bylsma fan but I definitely don't think it hurts. Stanley cup experience doesn't hurt.

Unless ur Trevor Daley.

4 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Blashill being in his last season under contract...

tenor.gif

I just got this. Looking over your shoulder. Good one!

Now bring back Babs for the ultimate insult to Blash and the coaching trifecta.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

4 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Unless ur Trevor Daley.

Anyone who disliked the Trevor Daley signing is a racist, and anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi

Am I doing this right? Been awhile since I voted Democrat

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

"really made me want to come to Detroit and get on Jeff Blashill’s coaching staff."

He said While secretly plotting to steal his job.

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Anyone who disliked the Trevor Daley signing is a racist, and anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi

Fake news.

52 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Am I doing this right? Been awhile since I voted Democrat

Oh fun!

Anyone who kneels for the anthem is disrespecting our troops and anyone who disagrees with me is a communist.

Am I doing this right? Been awhile since I was in the 5th grade.