• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Quinn Hughes will return to the University of Michigan.

So glad we have Zadina. Anyone think Hughes would have played if the Red Wings drafted him? I doubt I'm the only one who thought he may have been NHL ready...

I figured he’d probably go back another year, especially if his brother is going there. Did he commit yet? Michigan is about have a good year... unfortunately :P 

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oi, didn't know his bro is likely going there.

It’s been speculated that if Quinn goes back, Jack will follow. Nothing concrete yet though. 

Then, in a few years, we have Luke Hughes to look forward to. Supposedly he’s the best skater of the three (At this point in his development anyway). He’ll be 15 soon. 

19 minutes ago, amato said:

It’s been speculated that if Quinn goes back, Jack will follow. Nothing concrete yet though. 

Then, in a few years, we have Luke Hughes to look forward to. Supposedly he’s the best skater of the three (At this point in his development anyway). He’ll be 15 soon. 

Some families are lucky to have one kid who is a phenom. DNA must be superhuman in that family. 

5 hours ago, amato said:

What does he play? Jack plays center right? This already feels like Staal family round 2 electric boogaloo

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Of course he would say that. He's not gonna disrespect the don.

For all of you that don't believe:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_House_Mafia

It's real.

https://www.thelocal.se/20071108/9046

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

29 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not ever has Nyquist had moves like this kid. The more I watch, the more I wish he'd make the team this season! 

C'mon man, we all know you hate Nyquist (for whatever unknown reason), but he absolutely does have moves just like this kid. I'm high on Berggren too, but the reason I am is because of how much he reminds me of Nyquist. Berggren is likely 2+ years away in my opinion. He'll likely play another season or two in Sweden with Skelleftea, then make his way over to North America and play a season or two in Grand Rapids, before making the Wings in 2020 or 2021.

27 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Plays a lot like Nyquist/Tatar it seems. Hopefully he will be a lower cost version of one of them in a few years.

This.

I like to see Berggren bulk up a bit, which is probably a foregone conclusion with an 18yo, but agree, he's a lot like Nyquist and will probably produce a lot like Goose. Bonus if he's a moar consistent 20g/40-50pt producer than #14.