• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Wings Get Filip Zadina! (HYPE! Thread)

Rate this topic

I couldnt believe he was still on the board at 6, the whole Wings table probably busted a nut when Arizona passed on him.. What a steal. We needed D, but they couldn't pass on that. Ended up getting some good D and G prospects later on. Successful draft.

Just now, kliq said:

Ya, I thought I heard that. With this being the case, I can see him starting the year in GR but playing his way out very quickly. 

Yeah, him being AHL-eligible prolly hurts his cause re: making the team out of camp and sticking. I'm hoping he has a lights-out training camp and leaves them with no choice but to make room for him on the roster. And if they stick him on the farm instead, I hope he tears the AHL apart.

8 hours ago, kliq said:

Ya, I thought I heard that. With this being the case, I can see him starting the year in GR but playing his way out very quickly. 

I would prefer he play the full season with the Wings, but if they are going to send him down to GR with some stints in the NHL, I hope they keep it under 25 games so he can still be Calder eligible the next season.