• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Oldest player drafted so far too... A 21 year old goalie.  Holland seriously screwed the pooch this year.  he had two players fall in to his lap and you guys are going to call him a genius.

Your dead grandmother would've drafted Zadina and Valeno, he screwed up everything since.

AHAHAHAHAHSHAHAH

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Victor Brattstrom

Another goalie?...

This is ok with me. Howard is aging out fast now, and he has no one to pass the torch to in the near future what with Mrazek sucking and getting traded.

I think we need a good overabundance of prospects in net in order to increase our chances of one panning out. If none do we are in deep doo doo. Actual good goalies are hard to come by in FA and trade. Gotta raise your own up on the farm.

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Oldest player drafted so far too... A 21 year old goalie.  Holland seriously screwed the pooch this year.  he had two players fall in to his lap and you guys are going to call him a genius.

Your dead grandmother would've drafted Zadina and Valeno, he screwed up everything since.

What happened to our #159 pick?

Everyone like this post and give it sad faces

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

This is ok with me. Howard is aging out fast now, and he has no one to pass the torch to in the near future what with Mrazek sucking and getting traded.

I think we need a good overabundance of prospects in net in order to increase our chances of one panning out. If none do we are in deep doo doo. Actual good goalies are hard to come by in FA and trade. Gotta raise your own up on the farm.

What about our lord saviour Larsson? 

I don't like taking two goalies in this draft, but whatever, it's all a crap shoot beyond the 2nd/3rd round anyway.

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

WTF happened to our #159 pick?

We traded to CBJ for something.  I'd like to know what.

Edit:  Per NHL.com trade tracker, they gave us a 5th rounder next year.

Edited by TLGTrico
Add content.

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

What about our lord saviour Larsson? 

I don't like taking two goalies in this draft, but whatever, it's all a crap shoot beyond the 2nd/3rd round anyway.

Pretty much how I feel as well

Larsson is Howard 2.0, he's gonna be average

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

WTF happened to our #159 pick?

This guy survives a massive stroke every draft year. Idk how you do it. Usually 1-2 big ones and people are either dead or bed ridden for life. 

8 minutes ago, kickazz said:

This guy survives a massive stroke every draft year. Idk how you do it. Usually 1-2 big ones and people are either dead or bed ridden for life. 

His mancrush Liam Kirk just went two picks before our 7th rounder, get ready.

Edited by Prolix