• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Mike Green Officially Signed *Mod Warning Page 4*

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

As in, are you being serious?

Yes I asked a genuine serious question. I know there are many denominations of Mr. T followers, was wondering which crew ya'll fall into.

Tupac was West side till he died. 

On 7/16/2018 at 2:36 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seriously?

You have every right to talk s***. And everyone else has the right to judge you on it.

The "Thought Police" are coming. They've already taken over college campuses.

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

Yes I asked a genuine serious question. I know there are many denominations of Mr. T followers, was wondering which crew ya'll fall into.

I am not a Mr. T follower. Didn't vote for him. I just enjoy watching the show.

1 hour ago, e_prime said:

Mr-T-mrt-36834304-1163-860.jpg

I pity you fools.  That's the only Mr. T I follow.  Now go respect your mother. There is no other.

Image result for Mr. t stay in school

16 hours ago, kickazz said:

Swastika fan trumpsters probably account for less than .01% of his supporters. Just like, I assume/hope, antifa accounts for less than .01% of trump haters.

The vast majority of the public is somewhere in the middle. Hell, I've voted democrat twice in my lifetime.

15 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

The "Thought Police" are coming. They've already taken over college campuses.

I am not a Mr. T follower. Didn't vote for him. I just enjoy watching the show.

Image result for Mr. t stay in school

You didn't vote for Trump?

******* phony. You disgrace Mike Pence's name.

14 hours ago, Prolix said:

When's the last time you've been on a college campus?

Last time I was on one? 3 days ago. Last time I attended a Uni class? About 5 years ago, thinking about going back again soon though. What's your point?

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Swastika fan trumpsters probably account for less than .01% of his supporters. Just like, I assume/hope, antifa accounts for less than .01% of trump haters.

The vast majority of the public is somewhere in the middle. Hell, I've voted democrat twice in my lifetime.

No the vast majority of the voters, knowingly voted for a guy that's a racist bigot which makes them promoters of racism and hate. You represent who you vote. 

Edited by kickazz

2 hours ago, kickazz said:

No the vast majority of the voters, knowingly voted for a guy that's a racist bigot which makes them promoters of racism and hate. You represent who you vote. 

Actually, I think Hillary had more votes.

3 hours ago, kickazz said:

Before he dropped out to work with on his dad's farm and marry his cousin.

No I graduated first. Then the other things.

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You didn't vote for Trump?

******* phony. You disgrace Mike Pence's name.

Last time I was on one? 3 days ago. Last time I attended a Uni class? About 5 years ago, thinking about going back again soon though. What's your point?

I think the point is that Im not in college so how can I know that. Plenty of situations  on college campuses reported where invited speakers were threatened, uninvited due to public pressure, or not allowed to speak by audience members.

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Literally didn't ask you.

5 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think the point is that Im not in college so how can I know that. Plenty of situations  on college campuses reported where invited speakers were threatened, uninvited due to public pressure, or not allowed to speak by audience members.

Muh freezepeach.

Politics are 100% strictly forbidden from these forums. There is no exception. From this point forward, and any future threads, any mention of the president, any politics, liberals, republics, democrats, etc will result in a warning. Nothing made this place more toxic than before we had the ban on politics, and it has improved this place drastically. This is getting out of hand, respect the site and the rules and end political discussion here and now. 

14 hours ago, kickazz said:

Before he dropped out to work with on his dad's farm and marry his cousin.

Can confirm. I live on a farm in Seattle Washington and f*** my cousin on the reg.

11 hours ago, Prolix said:

Literally didn't ask you.

Muh freezepeach.

Sorry, can I claim "muh freezepeach?" or is constitutional freezepeach too silly these days?

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

On 7/19/2018 at 9:51 AM, Keep Your Stick On the Ice said:

Amazing how sideways this thread went...

How would you have preferred it? Frontways/missionary?

What has eight legs, stinks like hell, and gets drunkenly thrown on the ice in Detroit each night?

The Red Wings top 4 D

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Greener likely back on Friday

Great news.

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Who's out?

I would assume Hicketts.

Probably something along the lines of...

Cholowski - Daley

Kronwall - Green

Ericsson - Jensen

What happens when DeKeyser comes back though, assuming everyone else is healthy?

Ideally Kronwall would be scratched, but I'm betting it would be Jensen, despite being one of our better defensemen...

51 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Great news.

I would assume Hicketts.

Cholowski - Daley

Kronwall - Green

Ericsson - Jensen

What happens when DeKeyser comes back though, assuming everyone else is healthy?

Ideally Kronwall would be scratched, but I'm betting it would be Jensen, despite being one of our better defensemen...

The way Dmen have been deployed so far, TOI/G:

1. Cholowski - 22:15 min
2. Jensen - 21:15 min
3. Kronwall - 20 min
4. Dekeyser - 19:15 min
5. Daley - 18:45 min
6. Ericsson - 17:40 min
7. Hicketts - 17 min

By that standard it's probably Daley or Ericsson sitting, but who knows, he might just be easing them in. And Blash was giving Sulak heavy min before he got sent down, but that coulda been a pressure test too. Anyway I don't know that it will be Jensen, he's logging heavy min and doing alright. RHer favoritism.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:01 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Can confirm. I live on a farm in Seattle Washington and f*** my cousin on the reg.

Sorry, can I claim "muh freezepeach?" or is constitutional freezepeach too silly these days?

The State of Georgia approves

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Great news.

I would assume Hicketts.

Cholowski - Daley

Kronwall - Green

Ericsson - Jensen

yeah, most likely J3ns3n but one can dream that LGW's crush (Errorson) gets waived.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I'd rather see Kronwall sit.

Cholo - Green

Dekeyser - Jensen

Ericsson - Daley

Kronwall

I agree. I like those pairings a lot.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Would much rather have this:

Cholo - Jensen

Sulak - Hronek

McIsaac - Saarijarvi

Hicketts

But Holland only works 3 days a year, so that ain't going to happen.

:lol: